ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Vukovcan Pitt stooge

Reactions: ClarkstonMark
I had forgotten about all the Pitt recruits that were supposed to be at the game. Do you think they left at halftime like everyone else? If you are Narduzzi what do you say to the recruits after you pitt the bed like that in a big game? Do the recruits start calling the D2 schools and tell them they changed their mind and beg for the schollie offer?

I love laughing at Pitt on a free messageboard! Maybe I should talk politics? Eagles football? Favorite soup recipe?

Who creates a pledge on a free messageboard? I’d say some who takes messageboards a tad too seriously!

What we need is a pledge for people to stop obsessing over what others post, especially making fun of Pitt.

Reactions: Ski and marshall23
A pitt poster stated that there would have been a different outcome if their holder did'nt get hurt in a fight that week.

A pitt poster stated that there would have been a different outcome if their holder did'nt get hurt in a fight that week.
They would have only lost 51-10 and we would miss out on all of the ....It's 5:09 somewhere jokes.

Reactions: BBrown

I can’t believe this video only has 90 views. It should have 107k if you want a good laugh starting at the 12:25 mark. This clown is so separated from reality. Makes for some good laughs watching him stumble over his words

When is his follow up video? Thats what I really want to see. LMAO.
Boy he likes to name drop.
And for future reference he might want to stop taking pitt "observations" from noted pitt homers
like Whanny and Bill HiIlgrove.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Hotshoe

I can’t believe this video only has 90 views. It should have 107k if you want a good laugh starting at the 12:25 mark. This clown is so separated from reality. Makes for some good laughs watching him stumble over his words

Give the guy credit. He predicted a 55 point game and said take the over. Remarkable!

Reactions: Hotshoe
How can one person be so wrong about everything?

He's the blind squirrel who never finds a nut. The broken clock that isn't right even twice each day.

Reactions: BBrown and gslachta
How can one person be so wrong about everything?

He's the blind squirrel who never finds a nut. The broken clock that isn't right even twice each day.
Maybe his clock is set to military time and is only right once a day. 5:09? Nah. 0509.

This clown actually had Trace as the quarterback for Pitt. He states he's young and sometimes they perform right out of the gate, however, some take some time to develop. Then gets the right name in Kenny Pickett. Go to the 19:30 mark - it's hilarious.

Reactions: Hotshoe and BBrown
This clown actually had Trace as the quarterback for Pitt. He states he's young and sometimes they perform right out of the gate, however, some take some time to develop. Then gets the right name in Kenny Pickett. Go to the 19:30 mark - it's hilarious.

He also says that we had a lot of weapons and "aside from Barkley none of those guys are back". Why are we not playing Saquon?!?!?!?!?

This guys is a f'ing stooge. Nice job on having 3/4 of your 4* recruits at the game so they could see a real team.

Reactions: Hotshoe and BBrown
Ron Kook, the pandering pud had a laughable article on Sunday with all the usual misinformation and Litany According to Pitt why the series was discontinued.

Gee, that greedy and selfish Joe.....LMAO. Another stooge.

VIdeo has been disabled, maybe he got embarrassed and took it down?

as soon as he said he called wanny I knew it would be hilarious. Dumb ass

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT