ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Michigan State Dual Thread

you would think somewhere between East Lansing and State College they could find two kids to broadcast the streaming who know something about wrestling. Good grief considering how much the streaming costs.

ice in his veins. Hell of a battle. Can't wait to see this one.

Sounds like he was forced to win it twice if he was called for stalling during rideouts awarding a point to Saldate to tie it up after Haines had escaped when he was on bottom????? F'ing absurd that a ref would call stalling on the top man during "rideouts".

Let me tell you how this will go.
long weary and cold drive to lansing.
youll arrive giddy with excitement.
paul will buy you drinks and entertain you with witty( subjective) conversation.
the match will be fun until Paul pits you with an angry mother from”the other side”
he picks easy fights for himself but you will not get an easy fight.
then more drinks.
what will this cost you?
welp it’ll remind you what it would be like to order lobster on a date.
good luck and don’t smell the rag.
If Paul buys that many drinks, the rest of this doesn't matter!

Messenbrink vs 10th ranked Fish
MM TD in less then 30 seconds
Minute of riding time at 1:44
MM is pressing down!
MM let’s him up
Outstanding 2 on 1 Fish gets 3 the 2 back points MM never thought his opponent had control was wrestling to turn in and put Fish on his back
6-3 Fish
MM up and out 6-4 Fish
MM toughs out 3 at the end of the period
7-6 MM
MM down and out at the beginning of period 2
8-6 MM
Fish feeling the pace wants blood time doesn’t get it
MM is now shooting Fish into submission
His 90th shot scores
11-6 at the end of period 2
Fish down to begin period 3
Gets out
11-7 MM
Great scramble Fish is dangerous
MM displays guts and virtuosity
Gets 3 14-7
Fish out
MM scoreds
18-8 final 🔥
Toughest match so far his game plan panned out

These announcers are doing a bit. They have to be
Abbott And Costello Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Boy I don’t ever remember Lionvision doing commercials while bouts are being wrestled. Twice now.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I thought Levi lost that match about four or five times. But he didn’t.
So they called stalling on Saldate when he was on top in first set of SV periods. Doesn’t that mean they stop the riding time count while he’s holding the ankle? And if that’s the case…since Haines held him down the entire time on the second SV period, wouldn’t Haines have won with more RT? Since there was no protest from the Penn State bench, I’m assuming I’m missing something and the refs did not. Just wasn’t sure.

Late escape by Shannon, aided by a stall call and restart with 11 secs to go, prevents the major by Barraclough. :(

Reactions: apoharrow
So they called stalling on Saldate when he was on top in first set of SV periods. Doesn’t that mean they stop the riding time count while he’s holding the ankle? And if that’s the case…since Haines held him down the entire time on the second SV period, wouldn’t Haines have won with more RT? Since there was no protest from the Penn State bench, I’m assuming I’m missing something and the refs did not. Just wasn’t sure.
No. RT clock runs until there is an escape or reversal.

Good point. I don’t know.

The really bad part is that he held just the ankle for about 10 secs. It was likely watching a ref’s count in a Rocky movie.

It hasn’t been good officiating.

Reactions: creamery freak
Truax vs Malczewsk
Truax in on a single anticipates the roll through
MSU out for 1
3-1 Truax after 1
MSU down
Up and out
3-2 Truax
Truax working from space gets in on a single
No score
3-2 after 2