ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Michigan State Dual Thread

Davis, Nagao, Bartlett, Evans, Haines, Messenbrink, BearClaw, Truax, Brooks, Kerk or Cochran or forfeit at HWY per Byers

Barraclough v. ?
Truax v. Malczewski
Brooks v. Wisler
Kerkvliet possibly could be Cochran or forfeit as well v. Terrell

I don’t believe this is correct. BTN+ will show every mat for all the rounds and will also show the BTN TV version as well as the multi screen up to their quad box.. The BTN on TV also only shows what they deem to be the best matches and then will jump around and not show whole matches until the semis.. BTN+ is a must for PSU fans that want to see all the PSU wrestlers and matches.
Hmmm, in the past I'm pretty sure I couldn't access the BIG 10 semis and finals on BTN+, only the other medal rounds and early rounds. And that's what @ItalianLion's always appreciated broadcast schedule shows.

Conference allocations at 149 are going to be interesting in the B10. To get a coaches ranking you need 8 matches at the weight, Kasak can get a max of 9 and Gomez can get to 8 (without going to a tournament). You need 15 matches to get a RPI, Gomez likely cannot get there, Kasakcan get to 17, but not sure if his matches at 141 would count towards am RPI ranking.

Anyone with young kids, please take them out of the room for 165! Holy cow, I watched the Amine Animal match 3 times last night. Amine was obviously just looking for a place to hide after the first.

Davis up 3-1
Lujan game gets close to his own TD
3-1 Davis after 1
2nd period
Lujan down (Lujan a 2 time Cali champ)
Lujan get another 1 3-2
Lujan with good D on another Davis shot
Davis pushing pace Lujan defending
3-2 after 2
Davis down to begin the 3rd
Davis gets out 4-2
Davis gets a great low double 7-2