ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan has fired their linebackers coach

Who says Franklin does not beat UM? I count three vacated wins, 2021-2023.
austin-powers-yeah-baby.gif

Another article implies that he is complicit in the destruction of computer evidence.

That's what I call a good start! What are the chances he accepts being the fall guy?

well, 3-7 is not exactly brag level, especially when we overall better program 2016-2020. I like 6 -4 better

Well no doubt - I'm just setting the record straight that the implication CJF "never beat" scUM before they started their disgraceful cheating program (he beat them in 2020, 2019 and 2017). scUM is 25-0 in b1g play since 2021, so give me the list of all these b1g coaches that have been beating scUM since they started their massive cheating campaign???

Reactions: bison13
Well no doubt - I'm just setting the record straight that the implication CJF "never beat" scUM before they started their disgraceful cheating program (he beat them in 2020, 2019 and 2017). scUM is 25-0 in b1g play since 2021, so give me the list of all these b1g coaches that have been beating scUM since they started their massive cheating campaign???
24-1. They lost to MSU in 2021 but this is about the narrative which is hard to argue. 0-6 against OSU/UM is pretty bad over last 3 years. No one remembers 2020 at this point. 2016 is a distant memory.

24-1. They lost to MSU in 2021 but this is about the narrative which is hard to argue. 0-6 against OSU/UM is pretty bad over last 3 years. No one remembers 2020 at this point. 2016 is a distant memory.

How precisely are we 0-6 against scUM the last 3 years??? Your original post said that CJF never beats scUM so he'll at least have some wins if scUM is made to Forfeit games since 2021 due to cheating and violating the NCAA RULEBOOK - that statement is not TRUE, CJF beat scUM 3 of the 4 years prior to their CHEATING-AIDED RUN in 2021. That's a far cry from "never beats scUM". A more ACCURATE statement would be that CJF routinely beat scUM before they started their massive and disgraceful cheating campaign.

How precisely are we 0-6 against scUM the last 3 years??? Your original post said that CJF never beats scUM so he'll at least have some wins if scUM is made to Forfeit games since 2021 due to cheating and violating the NCAA RULEBOOK - that statement is not TRUE, CJF beat scUM 3 of the 4 years prior to their CHEATING-AIDED RUN in 2021. That's a far cry from "never beats scUM". A more ACCURATE statement would be that CJF routinely beat scUM before they started their massive and disgraceful cheating campaign.
Chill, man. I am not disagreeing on scandal. I said 0-6 against OSU/UM. The narrative is that he can't beat them. It is a hard narrative to change if you have that kind of record. It took only two years of UM beating OSU to change narrative for their program. No one is talking about their futility for 18 years prior. That is just how it goes with media

Chill, man. I am not disagreeing on scandal. I said 0-6 against OSU/UM. The narrative is that he can't beat them. It is a hard narrative to change if you have that kind of record. It took only two years of UM beating OSU to change narrative for their program. No one is talking about their futility for 18 years prior. That is just how it goes with media

No you didn't "man" - you said Franklin never beats scUM, so Forfeits would at least give him some wins... - go re-read your post "man" rather than lecture me with your bullshit when you're the a-hole that made the inaccurate statement and is now trying to doctor it.

No you didn't "man" - you said Franklin never beats scUM, so Forfeits would at least give him some wins... - go re-read your post "man" rather than lecture me with your bullshit when you're the a-hole that made the inaccurate statement and is now trying to doctor it.
Another d*pshit..you and Lando should form a duo. Go pound your chest on his 3 wins and 7 losses, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT