ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan match thread - Fri, Jan 19

Call me crazy but I think Beau and Levi take a loss before Braeden this year. By far this kid is the biggest pleasant surprise.

(Psycho wasn’t a surprise as I said he’d be doing this to people since before the season and people told me to pump the brakes)

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
No. Watch his matches from
Senior Nationals.
I did. Between his excellent showing at Sr. Nationals & almost beating Nick Lee in freestyle, it’s hard to believe Beau needed OT to beat the kid from Indiana & only won 7-5 tonight. Like watching two different wrestlers…

Reactions: USPMAN
I think this was Mike Amine and, if so, what a turd. I think he’s sitting halfway down the row next to the PSU bench. Anyway, after Ragusin’s pin, he sarcastically walks over to our bench a bit and slams his hands together - glaring at our bench.

If it was him, totally sad. If it was just some rich, bald, Amine-looking jerkoff - scoreboard
will the old man keep having kids till one wins a natty never gonna happen!

Reactions: donboy6499
I just saw a discussion on social media where someone claimed that Amine bit Mesenbrink? True? If so, what a low-class stunt. If not true, well, Amine should still be ashamed.

And, we have a new nickname for Mesenbrink, "Animal". I think Evans said it in his interview with Byers.
yea MM looked at the ref and told him,he ignored him!

I did. Between his excellent showing at Sr. Nationals & almost beating Nick Lee in freestyle, it’s hard to believe Beau needed OT to beat the kid from Indiana & only won 7-5 tonight. Like watching two different wrestlers…
Definitely gets my MFW (Most Frustrating Wrestler) award basically every match.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
mad dog for everyone!!
I'm on the nightrain, bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain, fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain, ready to crash and burn
I never learn
I'm on the nightrain, I love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain, and I can never get enough
I'm on the nightrain, never to return, no
iu

It looked like he gassed to me

Don't know if it was a full "gas" but definitely looked like he was conserving whatever he had left to focus on defense and hang-on. I thought Kerk ran out of steam in the 3rd... his offense went to zero in the last period, didn't even look interested in going for the MD.

Reactions: Cold Smoke
Evans vs Mayora

Evans high single nothing
Evans maybe small 149
Evans high single nothing
Evans the aggressor
stalling on Mayora
0-0 after one

Mayora on bottom
Evans hard ride. Flattened out
Turk and cross face but nothing
Escape at 1:02 1-0 Mayora
Mayora in deep but stalemate
1-0 Mayora after two
1:02 Evans

Evans bottom
Out in 8 secs 1-1
Evans shot and finishes 4-1 Evans
Flattened out
Legs and cross face
Stalemate with top wrestler dominating I don’t like
Escape Mayora 4-2
Riding point secured
Evans wins 5-2

27-9 team score

Angel called 2 stalemates where mi wrestlers were bellied out on bottom and being worked for the turn. Absurd call - if a bottom wrestler has been broken down and bellied out and top wrestler is working for turn, calling a "stalemate" is a beyond absurd call.

Angel called 2 stalemates where mi wrestlers were bellied out on bottom and being worked for the turn. Absurd call - if a bottom wrestler has been broken down and bellied out and top wrestler is working for turn, calling a "stalemate" is a beyond absurd call.
Absolutely

Would be a bit disappointed if this is the case. Same type of stuff we’ve criticized others for. Think Starocci handles Griffith even if he’s only at 80% due to illness, and if it’s injury I can’t imagine it being good to go 36 hours from now

If there's 2 people who have earned the benefit of the doubt, it's Cael and Carter. When has Cael been worried about one of his wrestlers taking a loss? And we all know Carter's mentality.

I think this was Mike Amine and, if so, what a turd. I think he’s sitting halfway down the row next to the PSU bench. Anyway, after Ragusin’s pin, he sarcastically walks over to our bench a bit and slams his hands together - glaring at our bench.

If it was him, totally sad. If it was just some rich, bald, Amine-looking jerkoff - scoreboard
Mike was in the front row of folding chairs matside--about 5 empty chairs away from Pat Kraft. Nice still is available of Pat cheering Mitch's first TD and Amine with a thousand-yard stare.

Here it is, @Chickenman Testa
j9BDTUc.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT