ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan asks victims of sexual assault to come forward day after criminal investigation ended

Same article quotes Bo's son Glenn as saying that if Bo knew about it, he would have fired Anderson. He denies Bo ever being told.

Given others may indicate they told Bo (and they may already have, can't recall), denying he knew may prove futile. Bo passing the info on to Canham perhaps indicates he followed the approved protocol. Canham doing nothing with the info, if true, is the issue, imo.

Similar, yet significant differences, between the weaselrine case and ours. JVP acted, PSU's AD acted. One incident reported internally at PSU after a prior one being reported to police, vs. multiple internal reports at UM (and MSU and tOSU).

It is getting tougher and tougher to make the argument that PSU officials did anything wrong. We know the 'conspiracy to hide' allegation was without merit anyway.

Give us back our $60mm fine with interest. Make UM and MSU and tOSU pay their share.... which should be >$120mm each for the relative lack of action and vetted victims.

Burn bo’s legacy, crappy as it is, down to the ground.

Just like we all want JoePa to get benefit of doubt from all of those alleged victims of Sandusky dating back 30-40 years, we should extend the same thought process and reasoning to Bo.

Same article quotes Bo's son Glenn as saying that if Bo knew about it, he would have fired Anderson. He denies Bo ever being told.

Given others may indicate they told Bo (and they may already have, can't recall), denying he knew may prove futile. Bo passing the info on to Canham perhaps indicates he followed the approved protocol. Canham doing nothing with the info, if true, is the issue, imo.

Similar, yet significant differences, between the weaselrine case and ours. JVP acted, PSU's AD acted. One incident reported internally at PSU after a prior one being reported to police, vs. multiple internal reports at UM (and MSU and tOSU).

It is getting tougher and tougher to make the argument that PSU officials did anything wrong. We know the 'conspiracy to hide' allegation was without merit anyway.

Give us back our $60mm fine with interest. Make UM and MSU and tOSU pay their share.... which should be >$120mm each for the relative lack of action and vetted victims.
The other HUGE difference between Michigan (and MSU and OSU) versus PSU is that Michigan (and MSU and OSU) involved harming student athletes. This is directly under the madates of the NCAA. Yet, the one example of the four (PSU) which involved zero student athletes results in NCAA sanctions. SMFH

Just like we all want JoePa to get benefit of doubt from all of those alleged victims of Sandusky dating back 30-40 years, we should extend the same thought process and reasoning to Bo.
There is a slight difference that I will point out:
the allegations here are by former players. The allegations against Joe from the 70s were from nobodies who were out for a payday.

Here comes the double standard in the media... For Bo it's ok he did what he was supposed to do and reported it up the chain and never followed up with anyone.... We saw first hand what happened when Joe reported it up the chain.... Where is the punk loud mouth Desmond Howard today ripping Michigan and Bo saying it should get the death penalty...

Here comes the double standard in the media... For Bo it's ok he did what he was supposed to do and reported it up the chain and never followed up with anyone.... We saw first hand what happened when Joe reported it up the chain.... Where is the punk loud mouth Desmond Howard today ripping Michigan and Bo saying it should get the death penalty...
Has Desmond ever said anything about Dr. Andersen? He was almost certainly a patient of his, no?

This moron collective over at mgogblog are really tripping over themselves on this one saying "well, Bo reported it" and when someone pointed out that's exactly what Paterno did the responses included:

"Paterno's complicity went way beyond what you indicated."

"Something can be bad without being Paterno-level bad"

"it’s not as bad as Paterno"

"there is a HUGE difference between a player telling you that there was an inappropriate action during a medical exam and a player telling you he was raped by a member of the coaching staff."
(they don't even understand the effing allegations of what happened. There are people out there who think Sandusky was raping players??? Are you kidding me?)

What fantasy world do these idiots live in?

This moron collective over at mgogblog are really tripping over themselves on this one saying "well, Bo reported it" and when someone pointed out that's exactly what Paterno did the responses included:

"there is a HUGE difference between a player telling you that there was an inappropriate action during a medical exam and a player telling you he was raped by a member of the coaching staff."
(they don't even understand the effing allegations of what happened. There are people out there who think Sandusky was raping players??? Are you kidding me?)

The one where articles like this from 2011, from Mark 'F*ckface' Madden, that go unchallenged by any serious media. Remember this steaming pile of sh*t? How does it even get published??

On Thursday morning, just hours after legendary head coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier were fired by the school’s board of trustees, Madden was asked on WEEI’s The Dennis and Callahan Show what he believes the next piece of news will be. What he said was twice as shocking as anything that’s been released thus far. “I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,” Madden told John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. “I hear there’s a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation — and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can — that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak.” After the news spread, Madden later explained via Twitter why he went public with the rumors. “I normally abhor giving RUMORS credence,” Madden wrote. “But whole Sandusky scandal started out as a RUMOR. It gets deeper and more disgusting all the time. One of state’s top columnists investigating. That adds credence. I am NOT rumor’s original source. [Why does] Sandusky deserve benefit of doubt?” Madden also spoke more definitively on Dennis and Callahan to the cover-up efforts at the school and beyond that he expects will be made public soon. “The other thing I think that may eventually become uncovered, and I talked about this in my original article back in April, is that I think they’ll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told that he had to retire in exchange for a cover-up,” Madden said. “If you look at the timeline, that makes perfect sense, doesn’t it? “My opinion is when Sandusky quit, everybody knew — not just at Penn State,” Madden added. “I think it was a very poorly kept secret about college football in general, and that is why he never coached in college football again and retired at the relatively young age of 55. [That’s] young for a coach, certainly.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sand...t-young-boys-to-rich-donors-says-mark-madden/

Here is a fact of the matter: The children (Bo’s kid, Jay Paterno, etc...) do not know for a fact exactly what their father did, thought, or would do in these situations. It’s disingenuous language to use.

Yep.

Aside from their very obvious bias in protecting the image of their parent, children rarely if ever have a full accounting of everything their parents do. As well as Bo's kid knows/knew his father, it's impossible for him to say that no such allegation was brought to him. Impossible.

How many times have we seen the families/friends of serial killers or terrorists come out and say "we never thought he could do such a thing.....he was such a wonderful person!" ?

Clearly this isn't on par with serial murder, but the concept is the same. If Michigan people are clinging to the claims of Bo's kid, that's pretty weak.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Screw that. Turnabout is fair play.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Screw that. Turnabout is fair play.
giphy.gif

Oh, trust me. There would not be a happier person on Earth if this destroyed Michigan.... the football team, the school, the legacy, the freaking State of Michigan.

But there is nothing more frustrating to me when I hear some loud-mouth, half witted dope spouting off about Paterno being guilty. .... I do not want to be the reverse version of that dim-wit when it comes to Bo S.

Oh, trust me. There would not be a happier person on Earth if this destroyed Michigan.... the football team, the school, the legacy, the freaking State of Michigan.

But there is nothing more frustrating to me when I hear some loud-mouth, half witted dope spouting off about Paterno being guilty. .... I do not want to be the reverse version of that dim-wit when it comes to Bo S.

Don’t worry. I’ll be that reverse dim-wit so you don’t have to. :)

God it still just slays me the ones who say we're not like Penn State we won't defend this. They still have no understanding how weak and BS the claims against PSU are and they really don't get how bad and responsible their admin was. This was all projection from the traditional big ten rape cover-up artists. They'd been doing it for years.

So much ignorance. Willful ignorance. Well, now that everyone in the country is suffering for this same willful ignorance, I guess it's some form of righteous punishment.

Reactions: Bob78

Shit ass michigan ohio and iowa. Midwestern Trash states full of trash people.

Most if not all of us have experienced our share of abuse since 2011, online and perhaps even in person. We've seen many people take great joy in sandusky's alleged bad acts and how they affected Penn State. Assholes.

Looking at the sick shit that has gone on at um, Tosu, msu, iowa, etc., real scandals involving university officials and athletic departments mind you, I got to thinking of the rain of shit I received on another message board back in 2011 and 2012, and occasionally in the years since. The message board covers many topics, college football being one. Everyone there knew I was a Penn Stater who loved JoePa and Success With Honor.

Back in 2011 and into 2012, everyone discussing college football on that site ate up the media false narrative on Joe and Penn State. They attacked me constantly. These were athletic supporters of scandal-ridden schools like bama, auburn, and Tosu. There were a few um and msu athletic supporters too.

One Tosu athletic supporter changed his avatar to the now-famous press photo of Joe with sandusky. He had this avatar for two weeks until a moderator made him change it. During the 2012 season, one prick changed his avatar week to week to whichever team Penn State was playing. They said the nastiest things about Joe, Penn State, and me. I argued the facts with them for a time, then I just gave up. Like trolls we've seen here, they didn't care about or want to know the truth. They didn't care about the alleged victims. They just wanted to see Penn State burn down to the ground. They were jealous of Joe and Penn State's success and were filled with hate as a result.

Another example. After um beat Penn State badly in 2016, a um athletic supporter on that site went out of his way to talk down Penn State. He went on and on about how far Penn State had fallen and how they might never recover. He framed it like it was a shame and that it was unfortunate for Penn Staters, but it was obvious he was taking great pleasure in Penn State's challenges. At the same time, he talked up how um was soaring under hairball. Of course, we saw how the 2016 season ended. We've also seen how Penn State has become far more competitive against um in recent years.

I admit that I take great pleasure in the notion that these pricks on that site are all eating honking shit sammiches. That Tosu prick with the Joe-sandusky avatar now knows what strauss did and who turned a blind eye to him, not to mention that they had the additional scandal with urban the liar and many others. Then there's that um asshole who is most likely trying to rationalize that handerson couldn't have done all those bad things and that bo couldn't have looked the other way. Many others there are in the same shit-sammich-eating boat.

F*ck them all. JoePa was the best ever. Success With Honor. 409. The Grand Experiment. We Are!

Last edited:
This one is about their provost who was free to roam campus and sexually terrorize the Michigan community.

Most if not all of us have experienced our share of abuse since 2011, online and perhaps even in person. We've seen many people take great joy in sandusky's alleged bad acts and how they affected Penn State. Assholes.

Looking at the sick shit that has gone on at um, Tosu, msu, iowa, etc., real scandals involving university officials and athletic departments mind you, I got to thinking of the rain of shit I received on another message board back in 2011 and 2012, and occasionally in the years since. The message board covers many topics, college football being one. Everyone there knew I was a Penn Stater who loved JoePa and Success With Honor.

Back in 2011 and into 2012, everyone discussing college football on that site ate up the media false narrative on Joe and Penn State. They attacked me constantly. These were athletic supporters of scandal-ridden schools like bama, auburn, and Tosu. There were a few um and msu athletic supporters too.

One Tosu athletic supporter changed his avatar to the now-famous press photo of Joe with sandusky. He had this avatar for two weeks until a moderator made him change it. During the 2012 season, one prick changed his avatar week to week to whichever team Penn State was playing. They said the nastiest things about Joe, Penn State, and me. I argued the facts with them for a time, then I just gave up. Like trolls we've seen here, they didn't care about or want to know the truth. They didn't care about the alleged victims. They just wanted to see Penn State burn down to the ground. They were jealous of Joe and Penn State's success and were filled with hate as a result.

Another example. After um beat Penn State badly in 2016, a um athletic supporter on that site went out of his way to talk down Penn State. He went on and on about how far Penn State had fallen and how they might never recover. He framed it like it was a shame and that it was unfortunate for Penn Staters, but it was obvious he was taking great pleasure in Penn State's challenges. At the same time, he talked up how um was soaring under hairball. Of course, we saw how the 2016 season ended. We've also seen how Penn State has become far more competitive against um in recent years.

I admit that I take great pleasure in the notion that these pricks on that site are all eating honking shit sammiches. That Tosu prick with the Joe-sandusky avatar now knows what strauss did and who turned a blind eye to him, not to mention that they had the additional scandal with urban the liar and many others. Then there's that um asshole who is most likely trying to rationalize that handerson couldn't have done all those bad things and that bo couldn't have looked the other way. Many others there are in the same shit-sammich-eating boat.

F*ck them all. JoePa was the best ever. Success With Honor. 409. The Grand Experiment. We Are!
The karma is truly incredible.

Reactions: Bob78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT