ADVERTISEMENT

Meteorologists vs. PSU Basketball in 2019

PS4814

Jul 28, 2016
The State of Paranoia
Who gets a win first?

The meteorologists as a whole have pretty much blown each snowfall prediction in the North East thus far this year.

PSU Basketball is a perfect 0.0 in 2019 as well.

So who puts a tally in the victory column first?

Who gets a win first?

The meteorologists as a whole have pretty much blown each snowfall prediction in the North East thus far this year.

They pretty much nailed the snowfall in my area last week.

Who gets a win first?

Ironic that the Walker Building is right next door to Rec Hall?

Reactions: lionroar88
In a bit of a crossover event, I heard Accuweather is predicting a shooting drought for the men's team in Purdue Thursday, followed by high pressure in our fan base to get rid of Chambers. Many of those same fans believe Barbour is in a fog. For now though, she will likely remain calm and put no heat on Pat, perhaps even showering him with praise.;)

In a bit of a crossover event, I heard Accuweather is predicting a shooting drought for the men's team in Purdue Thursday, followed by high pressure in our fan base to get rid of Chambers. Many of those same fans believe Barbour is in a fog. For now though, she will likely remain calm and put no heat on Pat, perhaps even showering him with praise.;)
How many points will a basket count if they can hit it from the BJC?

Reactions: fairgambit

If Pat actually has the team in West Lafayette on Thurs, he should be fired.

The game is in the BJC!

Reactions: fairgambit
Who gets a win first?

Oh, when I saw the thread I thought you were saying that PSU could get 5 rec players from the PSU Meteorology Dept and win as many B10 games as what Pat can win with his "greatly improved recruiting"....

Last edited:
Reactions: PS4814
Who gets a win first?

I say it’s a pick em

Just ignore that Computer Science building that goes over Atherton, a side street, and a few frats - and yep, right next door" :)
Oh you mean the Comp Sci building that wasn't there when we were? Or that frat they tore down? On a campus the size of this, I'd say it's next door. Then again, I grew up in the country and you grew up on "snob hill", so I guess our take on what next door is may differ.

Oh you mean the Comp Sci building that wasn't there when we were? Or that frat they tore down? On a campus the size of this, I'd say it's next door. Then again, I grew up in the country and you grew up on "snob hill", so I guess our take on what next door is may differ.
Next door, and nearby, are two different things, even in the country.

Next door, and nearby, are two different things, even in the country.
Ok, Tom Clark. Or are you Kurt Aaron? If you didn't get the joke in my first post, that's on you. How geographically close does someone have to live to be considered a neighbor all knowing one?

Perhaps your office is "nearby" Old Main. WTH?

I grew up in a middle-class, generally blue-collar neighborhood in suburban Detroit. Definitely not "snob hill."

Anyway - I was just kidding around with you. That's what I was signaling with the smiley face. Take it easy.

Ok, Tom Clark. Or are you Kurt Aaron? If you didn't get the joke in my first post, that's on you. How geographically close does someone have to live to be considered a neighbor all knowing one?

Perhaps your office is "nearby" Old Main. WTH?
Well, if you must know... ;) next door is... the next door. Whether that’s 25 feet away, or 2 miles. If there’s another place between you and the place in question, it’s not next door.

Happy? :rolleyes:

Hey, lay off the meteorologists! It's a damn tough job and a mere 1-2 degrees and/or 40-50 miles change in a storm track can have HUGE impacts on the forecast. I will say this...if my financial planner was half as accurate as I was, I'd already be retired! LOL!

Well, if you must know... ;) next door is... the next door. Whether that’s 25 feet away, or 2 miles. If there’s another place between you and the place in question, it’s not next door.

Happy? :rolleyes:
You must be a blast at parties. Do you make sure all of your guests only get 1.5 oz in a shot or drink? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT