ADVERTISEMENT

Megaludis/Suriano

vhsalum

Nov 14, 2002
CPyles alluded to the "fact" that Megaludis was not in the room much last year. Can anyone confirm/deny. The dude sure did compete a bunch to not be training. Unless you know of some other place he would have been?

Reactions: Dogwelder
CPyles alluded to the "fact" that Megaludis was not in the room much last year. Can anyone confirm/deny. The dude sure did compete a bunch to not be training. Unless you know of some other place he would have been?
Or maybe CP doesn't know quite as much as he thinks he does? o_O Just another possibility.

Plus, as bad as he was getting beat, he may have just given up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SRATH and lionlover
I take my grandson to the Penn State youth program and I saw and conversed with Nico while in the room many times last fall. I only walked in to watch 2 practices after the first of the year and Nico was there for one of them.

Never have gotten the chance to see Nico roll around with any Spykers though.

Reactions: diggerpup
I take my grandson to the Penn State youth program and I saw and conversed with Nico while in the room many times last fall. I only walked in to watch 2 practices after the first of the year and Nico was there for one of them.

Spyker is a mysterious beast. I tried my best to meet him at the dual last year, but he snuck into the 3rd AND 14th row at Gallagher without me noticing.

Point being you may have saw Nico rolling, and just not have been able to see Spyker as he had the "romulan cloak" activated ;)

Spyker is a mysterious beast. I tried my best to meet him at the dual last year, but he snuck into the 3rd AND 14th row at Gallagher without me noticing.

Point being you may have saw Nico rolling, and just not have been able to see Spyker as he had the "romulan cloak" activated ;)
Spyker is always there!... in spirit

Obligatory, I heard your grandson was beating Nico in the room.

All i know is that Gilman rag dolled Nico. I would have never predicted that considering their past matches. If he wasn't in the room much, maybe it showed?

Reactions: minnhawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT