ADVERTISEMENT

Media Day Thread

No audio on my end, come on lionvision get your s$#@ together. Of course the lead in commercial has perfect sound

Yeah, no sound for anyone. I checked the Franklin PC and the sound is good there. My guess is this is student run and they don't have the channel or master fader up.

Can anyone read lips, any big news?

Then again knowing Cael, we will get a much out of this one as most. Don't play poker with that man

Should take less than a minute to relay the info that there is an issue.

Lionvision is terrible. I don't care if it's student run. I'm certain they should have done a test feed prior to the start of conference.
With today's technology and cell phones a person could do a better job FaceTimeing it.
Hopefully someone that is there can post some of the discussion.
I'm glad we don't pay for the service.

I think Mark is going 74KG. Which always seemed like an obvious decision to me.

Are the wrestler's weights at weigh-in prior to a match a known thing? I would be curious to see the weights for the duals in December to see if anyone (Hall, RBY, etc) is wrestling under in preparation for the USOpen.

Cenzo is a supporter no matter what weight he goes...

cenzo2.jpg

Are the wrestler's weights at weigh-in prior to a match a known thing? I would be curious to see the weights for the duals in December to see if anyone (Hall, RBY, etc) is wrestling under in preparation for the USOpen.
I have never seen or heard them announced other than heavyweight. Maybe anecdotally if Ironhead knows especially if guys are wrestling up a weight or otherwise unusual situation but I have never seen anything official.

When asked who he would like to thank he said his dad...

When asked the difference between the PSU room and the OTC Arron said that the PSU room is more constant and he loves to wrestle coach Cael

When asked to say something for the fans via Facebook live he said stay tuned..

AB.JPG

no sound on demand either I assume???
Actually seems like LionVision on Demand has the presser with actual audio... didnt listen to whole thing but started w audio and still had it half way through.

Reactions: tabenn
In the Cael presser, can anyone make out who the final question is about? Cael responds by noting that the wrestler mentioned is a SR, but I can’t make out his name even after several playbacks...not that it matters much, it was a pretty dry response, just curious though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT