ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we should beat Wisconsin

Nitwit

Jul 18, 2001
Pennsylvania
Before we complain about the playoff team selection decisions. All this board talk is a bit premature. Just win and let it play out. We are a two loss team after all. If we had beaten Pitt and Michigan, it wouldn't be an issue. Just win and let the cards fall where they may.

Before we complain about the playoff team selection decisions. All this board talk is a bit premature. Just win and let it play out. We are a two loss team after all. If we had beaten Pitt and Michigan, it wouldn't be an issue. Just win and let the cards fall where they may.
What fun is that? :confused:

Reactions: WDLion
+100000000

You're right sir..

we beat tOSU, but they beat Michigan we didn't.. They also beat Oklahoma a top 10 team, and Wisconsin a top 10 team. We lost to Pitt, a unranked team, and our best OOC win is Temple , a unranked team.

Win Saturday and we can start this, but Saturday is going to be a big challenge IMO.

Who is "we?" You on the team? I know I'm not. I assume the team can remain focused on their preparation for the game while some of us point out the absurdity of the CFP and the media.

Reactions: hagberg and AldenT
Agree 100%.

Why? Just an exhibition game.

Ok. you run a 5 step curl pattern and I will hit you in the numbers.

Reactions: MtNittany
We are fans this is what we do, me or anyone else in this thread isn't prepping for the game. Who cares what fans look ahead to. In a sport based on polls and a playoff committee, speculation is encouraged!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT