ADVERTISEMENT

This is becoming one of the biggest games in PSU history.

PSUWrestlingFanSince2011

Mar 22, 2022
With all that is going on with Harbaugh, the sports world will be watching.

Franklins/PSU's reputation that we can't beat the big boys.

Our final chance to be able to still compete for a playoff berth with a 4-team playoff.

Big Ten Championship still on the line/playoff hopes still on the line.

PSU pride is at stake here and we can do wonders for our reputation with a win over Michigan on Saturday.

Its about time for us to pull a big upset like this, and rush the field.

Us fans have been waiting long enough for a moment like this again.

I agree 100%. I'm not sure that any talking head is picking the upset. This is more 'us against the world' as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully the players have a huge chip on their shoulders.
This is usually where Franklin fall flat on his face. Harbaugh or not, I don't think we can beat this Michigan team on our best day, but Michigan can certainly find a way to lose if they go out of their way to take their anger out on us and make stupid mistakes.

With all that is going on with Harbaugh, the sports world will be watching.

Franklins/PSU's reputation that we can't beat the big boys.

Our final chance to be able to still compete for a playoff berth with a 4-team playoff.

Big Ten Championship still on the line/playoff hopes still on the line.

PSU pride is at stake here and we can do wonders for our reputation with a win over Michigan on Saturday.

Its about time for us to pull a big upset like this, and rush the field.

Us fans have been waiting long enough for a moment like this again.
I've been getting texts from friends that went to othe big ten schools, and everywhere really, imploring penn state to "kick their ass." Its kind of fun really, feel like a plucky mid major in hoops almost. Its been a long time since it felt like anyone besides Penn state fans want penn state to win anything, so this is a nice change.

I don't understand why people are swooning about Michigan. The best team they have played is Rutgers. The rest were total cupcakes. What if we had played Northwestern every week. Allar would have great stats, each of the RBs would have tons of yards, the defense would have even better stats, etc.

There is no way to currently know just how good Michigan is. Maybe they are better than the Kansas City Chiefs. Maybe they are no better than West Virginia. Their great stats mean nothing because they have played a putrid schedule.

I don't understand why people are swooning about Michigan. The best team they have played is Rutgers. The rest were total cupcakes. What if we had played Northwestern every week. Allar would have great stats, each of the RBs would have tons of yards, the defense would have even better stats, etc.

There is no way to currently know just how good Michigan is. Maybe they are better than the Kansas City Chiefs. Maybe they are no better than West Virginia. Their great stats mean nothing because they have played a putrid schedule.
Our RBs didn't have great stats against other weak schedule even if we exclude Ohio State, right?
They're definitely better than WVU but that doesn't mean we can't beat them.
Do you ignore everything we've done aside from the Ohio State game?

Allar and the backs didn't have great stats against northwestern.

Buckeye coming in peace here. I think the entire college football world outside the state of Michigan is cheering the Lions on today. I believe you have the team take can take down the Evil Empire. Best of luck today Nittany Nation!!
No Pitt fan and almost no WVU fan wants PSU to win.

No Pitt fan and almost no WVU fan wants PSU to win.
Only people that truly want us to win are the top 11 aside from Michigan obviously lol, the majority (not all) of the Big Ten and people that just hate Michigan. So maybe ND fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT