ADVERTISEMENT

Mahon and Nelson have both said they will return next season.

They're redshirted to keep guys together or because they're not ready.

He didn't save shit. He came in here, went 8-4 and lost to freaking Ohio U., then he went 7-5. Then he split and left this place high and dry. Dont kid yourself.

He did more damage than good. No coach leaving after two years is a good thing. Not in this world and not in the next.
"Not in this world and not in the next."

Link, please.

Reactions: bjf1991
He didn't save shit. He came in here, went 8-4 and lost to freaking Ohio U., then he went 7-5. Then he split and left this place high and dry. Dont kid yourself.

He did more damage than good. No coach leaving after two years is a good thing. Not in this world and not in the next.
The Orifice of Delphi
"Not in this world and not in the next."

Link, please.
LMAO

Perfect!

Reactions: artsandletters
Spring prediction: Bates and Wright, Gonzo and McGov, Menet

Fall predi

Sluggo just called YOUR lame ass out for YOUR lame shit. Take your shit and stick it where the sun don't shine, pathetic obsessed stalker.
I couldn't care less about Sluggo. You said that a two year coach never works, not in this world or the next. I figured you had some report that proved that and it was at your fingertips. Why I asked for a link. I know you're too thick to get that. But then you never have links, just verbal diarrhea.

BTW, 3-9.

I couldn't care less about Sluggo. You said that a two year coach never works, not in this world or the next. I figured you had some report that proved that and it was at your fingertips. Why I asked for a link. I know you're too thick to get that. But then you never have links, just verbal diarrhea.

BTW, 3-9.

Yeah, you should care about Sluggo, and how he put you in your place. Fact.

LMAO.

Five stars. Well done amigo!
Any news on the Humphries commit you said would happen today? It's getting late on this Sunday. You said even if Wade didn't commit last night the Humphries commit today would be the consolation prize. Some of us believed you :rolleyes: and are very disappointed, lachrymose even. There must have been a mix up. Please explain or at the very least offer some comfort.:eek:

3-9

Last edited:
Any news on the Humphries commit you said would happen today? It's getting late on this Sunday. You said even if Wade didn't commit last night Humphries commit today would be the consolation prize. Some of us believed you :rolleyes: and are very disappointed, lachrymose even. There must have been a mix up. Please explain or at the very least offer some comfort.:eek:

3-9

Sluggo put you in your place. And you are a Villanova fan, not a Penn State fan.

Sluggo put you in your place. And you are a Villanova fan, not a Penn State fan.
Sluggo didn't do shit cause he didn't understand the context. You may have rubbed off on him.

A person can be a fan of two sports teams at the same time. It's quite prevalent. Is this also new to you? Just trying to help, little man.

Your responses are so weak yet they're your limit. Try sparring with one of your peers, maybe pnnylion or nate, perhaps jive. Sometimes the water is just too deep, chico.

3-9

Reactions: bjf1991
Sluggo didn't do shit cause he didn't understand the context. You may have rubbed off on him.

A person can be a fan of two sports teams at the same time. It's quite prevalent. Is this also new to you? Just trying to help, little man.

Your responses are so weak yet they're your limit. Try sparring with one of your peers, maybe pnnylion or nate, perhaps jive. Sometimes the water is just too deep, chico.

3-9
Sluggo put you in your place. Fact.

B'Ob saved the program along with guys like Mauti, Zordich, and others. Don't kid yourself. That's why 2012 is on the ring of champions and that team may go down as our greatest.
I have no respect for him.I know a relative of Charlie Fisher.He was fired the day after the Wisconsin game,along with Coach Vandy.Then he jumps ship in a month to the NFL.Charlie spent time at Richmond and his the head coach at Western Illinois.Vandy was the brains behind the resurgence of linebacker u and our defense.He is an idiot to get rid of these well respected coaches,then jumps ship.Sanctions or no sanctions,he would have left for the NFL in a couple of years$$$$$.

A couple very relevant items not mentioned in this thread. PSU's OL has already showed great improvement this year even while dealing with all of these injuries via multiple OL rotations and position switches -- PSU only allowed 23 sacks this year in 13 games and only allowed 11 in their last 9 games which is damn good considering the caliber of defenses they faced in those last 9 games including daO$U and Wisconsin which are easily Top 10 nationally defensively (in addition, Iowa, MSU and Indiana have quality, well above average defenses). Not only that, but PSU averaged 4.3 ypc in their rush offense for the year, which again was much better in the latter half of the season as evidenced by PSU's "Conference Only" stat of 4.9 ypc.

Given the number of not only injuries, but season-ending injuries, on the OL, PSU's OL had a damn fine season.

Reactions: indynittany
Yes he is 100%. He was very instrumental in Hacks play as a freshman.I was told Obrien spent too much time with Hack and not enough time being a head coach.
since you said you know one of Charlie's relatives, I have to ask, my general feeling as to why Charlie was fired is this, every other word out of BO'B and others mouth was a F bomb. I have been told Charlie is an FCA sort of guy, so I would guess that maybe Charlie said/did something about all the F bombs, and BO'B didn't like it, so therefore, BO'B fired Charlie. Do you care to comment??

since you said you know one of Charlie's relatives, I have to ask, my general feeling as to why Charlie was fired is this, every other word out of BO'B and others mouth was a F bomb. I have been told Charlie is an FCA sort of guy, so I would guess that maybe Charlie said/did something about all the F bombs, and BO'B didn't like it, so therefore, BO'B fired Charlie. Do you care to comment??

Some of you people are pathetic - you tear into a kid like Silas Redd, who loved PSU and still does according to his own statements, because he was forced to make a difficult decision that was not of his own making and he decided to leave PSU because he felt that not only himself, but the entire team was BACK-STABBED and THROWN TO THE WOLVES by PSU's corrupt BOT who were placing their corrupt master's interests (i.e., Corrupt Corbutt and the political junta he served) OVER those they owed to THE UNIVERSITY and THESE KIDS! And guess what, Redd, and his family, were 100% JUSTIFIED in feeling this way - yet you have corrupt, boot-licking @ssholes on this site who routinely rip this kid while praising the likes of self-interested, hypocrites like FLO....go figure!

Oh yea, they also happen to be the same @ssholes that have routinely flamed this site by making derogatory posts about PSU's current coach, James Franklin.....how he was going to fail and couldn't compare to self-interested, POS hypocrite himself, FLO, who left PSU high-&-dry and the program in a shambles (the diametric opposite of what he asked from Redd and his teammates in January 2012!!!) when he slunk out of PSU in the dead of night after orchestrating a PR "hit piece", yellow-journalism with like-minded POS @sshole D-bag David Jones! Again, go figure.....what a "coinky dink".....Pathetic!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: indynittany
Some of you people are pathetic - you tear into a kid like Silas Redd, who loved PSU and still does according to his own statements, because he was forced to make a difficult decision that was not of his own making and he decided to leave PSU because he felt that not only himself, but the entire team was BACK-STABBED and THROWN TO THE WOLVES by PSU's corrupt BOT who were placing their corrupt master's interests (i.e., Corrupt Corbutt and the political junta he served) OVER those they owed to THE UNIVERSITY and THESE KIDS! And guess what, Redd, and his family, were 100% JUSTIFIED in feeling this way - yet you have corrupt, boot-licking @ssholes on this site who routinely rip this kid while praising the likes of self-interested, hypocrites like FLO....go figure!

Oh yea, they also happen to be the same @ssholes that have routinely flamed this site by making derogatory posts about PSU's current coach, James Franklin.....how he was going to fail and couldn't compare to self-interested, POS hypocrite himself, FLO, who left PSU high-&-dry and the program in a shambles (the diametric opposite of what he asked from Redd and his teammates in January 2012!!!) when he slunk out of PSU in the dead of night after orchestrating a PR "hit piece", yellow-journalism with like-minded POS @sshole D-bag David Jones! Again, go figure.....what a "coinky dink".....Pathetic!!!!!!!
huh? what's any of this have to do with my question to Buzzsaw 74?

His relative did say BOB was foul mouthed.I think he was holding the seat warm for George Godsey.His relative said Charlie took it like a man.He said this wasn't the first time he was fired.Vandy was pissed and from what I was told he went off on Obrien.A lot had to do withJohn Butler.No clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT