ADVERTISEMENT

Lunar Eclipse soon...get out and see it.

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
A spectacular Lunar Eclipse is taking place. Full eclipse starts at 11:41PM EST and will last about an hour. The best time to see it will be at 12:12AM. A Lunar Eclipse with a Super Moon is rare and if you can get out you should, assuming no clouds where you're located. It will be visible from everywhere in North and South America.

A spectacular Lunar Eclipse is taking place. Full eclipse starts at 11:41PM EST and will last about an hour. The best time to see it will be at 12:12AM. A Lunar Eclipse with a Super Moon is rare and if you can get out you should, assuming no clouds where you're located. It will be visible from everywhere in North and South America.
The full moon itself has been incredible the past few evenings.

Reactions: NittanyOpp
Should be some cool images in the link

https://www.space.com/

Last edited:
I thought I was witnessing something really cool. Then I put on my eyeglasses.

iFCSwns.jpg

Reactions: 81b&w and PS4814
My viewing method with having to get up at 5am, plus it being frigid
tenor.gif

My viewing was similar about 1 am, it was too damned cold, then I went inside and looked at it through my bedroom window :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT