ADVERTISEMENT

Lost to Minnesota

You reply with a smart ass comment, but losing to Minnesota is comical. Pushed around by the gophers...I’d be embarrassed if I played on this team. These guys can’t get up after bring ranked #4?!? These dudes need to toughen up.

Reactions: Ughhh
Way to disrespect the opponent. Real classy. You're likely one of the many fans who were discounting how they played because all they did was beat the crap teams of the conference. Got a real eye-opener today, didn't ya?
Big eye opener.

You reply with a smart ass comment, but losing to Minnesota is comical. Pushed around by the gophers...I’d be embarrassed if I played on this team. These guys can’t get up after bring ranked #4?!? These dudes need to toughen up.

Not sure how many drinks in you are, but seeing you are making this post 8+ hours after the game finished I guess it is a lot. Make sure you drink some water before sleeping!

Reactions: Indian rocks rich

Why is it comical? They were 8-0 too. They're all on scholarship too. Yeah, Minnesota's been average to mediocre to dreadful over the years but they're no Rutgers, that's for sure.

Now you're being just plain stupid.

"We Are" but don't say "we" when referring to the team. That concept is stupid. Hell, the fact anyone complains about "we" regardless of the program is stupid. Who cares? If they want to say "we" let them say "we". It's quicker than writing Penn State every G**d*** time.

"We Are" but don't say "we" when referring to the team. That concept is stupid. Hell, the fact anyone complains about "we" regardless of the program is stupid. Who cares? If they want to say "we" let them say "we". It's quicker than writing Penn State every G**d*** time.

Writing "we" versus "PSU" must save a you one whole second!!

For posters that like saying "we" how many of them are taking some blame for today's loss?? None.

Since posters like saying "we" how many of them are taking blame for today's loss?? lol

First off, who writes "PSU"? Generally speaking people write we or Penn State. Why do you care if they write "we". It's just petty is actually care about that. Childish to be honest.

Second, anyone that thought this game was going to be easy should be taking blame and I definitely say "we" lost not "they" lost. "We" failed to get it done today.

For posters that like saying "we" how many of them are taking some blame for today's loss?? None.

Most of them are just trolls, like JusticeBarkley here. The one positive thing about today is it allows the ignore feature to be used effectively.

This team was living on borrowed time. Iowa, Pitt, and UM could have all been losses at the end. UM catches the TD at the end, and we lose in OT. The writing has been on the wall all season that we'd eventually lose a game to someone other than OSU.

Reactions: ftlpsu
This isn’t an embarrassing loss but it is one that should have been avoided. Replacing Rahne this offseason would be a good start.

Georgia has a loss to a 6-loss USCe team, and Georgia may well be #4 this week

don't tell us- go tell one of them to their face

get pictures

Do you have kids? 18-22 year olds aren’t really adults in many ways. If that’s your expectation, then follow a pro team.

A lack of maturity doesn't make someone a child. I do follow "a pro team" but let's please stop pretending college football isn't big business.

I'm not even blaming "the kids" for the loss. Franklin mismanaged the game. Is he not an adult? However, when you decide to play football at a high profile school criticism comes with it. Saying "we lost" isn't attacking "the kids".

A lack of maturity doesn't make someone a child. I do follow "a pro team" but let's please stop pretending college football isn't big business.

I'm not even blaming "the kids" for the loss. Franklin mismanaged the game. Is he not an adult? However, when you decide to play football at a high profile school criticism comes with it. Saying "we lost" isn't attacking "the kids".
Big business or not still doesn’t change who’s actually playing the games.

What does this have to do with saying "we"?
When they start getting paid then are they adults open to criticism?
And what qualifies you to criticize them? Did you play at that level? Coach at that level? I doubt it...so you have no business criticizing any of them.

And what qualifies you to criticize them? Did you play at that level? Coach at that level? I doubt it...so you have no business criticizing any of them.

What qualifies you to criticize anyone? You do it all the time. Why are the rules different for others.
No one had to play football to understand TCF and Shorter played poorly yesterday. Your argument is basically watching Baker Mayfield tell a reporter he never played. It's a desperate move when you can't answer the question.
When you play football at Penn State or any other major program you will be criticized. If players can't handle criticism then good luck in life. Hopefully their parents are wealthy.

No, you need to toughen up sir.

What qualifies you to criticize anyone? You do it all the time. Why are the rules different for others.
No one had to play football to understand TCF and Shorter played poorly yesterday. Your argument is basically watching Baker Mayfield tell a reporter he never played. It's a desperate move when you can't answer the question.
When you play football at Penn State or any other major program you will be criticized. If players can't handle criticism then good luck in life. Hopefully their parents are wealthy.
I criticize posters...not difficult since I post too. I don’t act like I’m some kind of expert at all things football like many on this board. My son played baseball at the D-1 level and most of the criticism I heard about the players and coaches were from people who were wrong and knew nothing about the game, but they felt they were right by God.

I criticize posters...not difficult since I post too. I don’t act like I’m some kind of expert at all things football like many on this board. My son played baseball at the D-1 level and most of the criticism I heard about the players and coaches were from people who were wrong and knew nothing about the game, but they felt they were right by God.

You don't act like you're an expert at all things football? You may want to revisit that and read some of your posts.

You don't act like you're an expert at all things football? You may want to revisit that and read some of your posts.
My posts deal with the coaching aspect, not the technical aspects of football...revisit my posts. Second guessing coaching decisions after the fact doesn’t make someone a football expert and too many folks on here do that...that’s what my posts deal with.

My posts deal with the coaching aspect, not the technical aspects of football...revisit my posts. Second guessing coaching decisions after the fact doesn’t make someone a football expert and too many folks on here do that...that’s what my posts deal with.

I didn't second guess the decision to go for 2 after. Go to the game thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT