ADVERTISEMENT

LemonPie.....Discuss

I'm ghosted just like the rest of yas, and I've never teased about Cassar on here. Have tried to reach him on twitter & email. No bad blood, just ... appears to have either dropped off the internet, or gone anon.

I've often wondered if he hooked up with some of the new stats outlets out there now, Quant Wrestling or 3D Wrestling Stats?

He sure taught me a lot about how to data mine from public bout scores, into spreadsheets.

Maybe if you say his name three times he will appear. LemonPie, LemonPie, Can do it.

Maybe if you say his name three times he will appear. LemonPie, LemonPie, Can do it.
giphy.gif

in all seriousness I do hope he is fine. I apologize if I came off poking fun.

Key lime cheesecake. The family got me one from Cheesecake Factory a couple years ago and I must say it was pretty amazing.
I made a plain one from scratch a few weeks ago. The recipe called for lemon zest. Then I made a topping with red raspberry preserves and fresh red raspberries. It was fantastic.

My next one will be a key lime cheesecake. I'll probably make it for Easter.

I made a plain one from scratch a few weeks ago. The recipe called for lemon zest. Then I made a topping with red raspberry preserves and fresh red raspberries. It was fantastic.

I use ley lime juice in place of lemon juice. I can reinforce it by adding 1/8tsp of key lime extract. I also add 1 drop of green food coloring. Customers prefer it that way and I don't get the cakes mixed up.🤪

Reactions: PAgeologist
I use ley lime juice in place of lemon juice. I can reinforce it by adding 1/8tsp of key lime extract. I also add 1 drop of green food coloring. Customers prefer it that way and I don't get the cakes mixed up.🤪
The one I made really wasn't labeled as a lemon cheesecake, but the lemon added a nice brightness to it. It didn't have any lemon juice, just 2 teaspoons of zest.

I'll add the key lime juice and probably some zest. I haven't seen key lime extract in any grocery stores. I'm guessing that is a commercial bakery product.

Reactions: hlstone
The best cheesecakes in the world are made by our own @hlstone !!!

Had a neighbor who used to make a homemade cheesecake. Swear to God they were 3 inches thick and she'd put cherries on top every time. I'd take one back after visiting and everyone in the fraternity house knew the rule - a 1/8 size piece cost a 6-pack of my choice (within reason, we all were in college in the late 80s). I'd eat about a 1/4 of the thing and have a wide variety of beers for a couple weeks.
Have tried cheesecake in several parts of the world, and almost every high-end restaurant I've ever dined in, and not one has been as good.

Reactions: nitlion6
Had a neighbor who used to make a homemade cheesecake. Swear to God they were 3 inches thick and she'd put cherries on top every time. I'd take one back after visiting and everyone in the fraternity house knew the rule - a 1/8 size piece cost a 6-pack of my choice (within reason, we all were in college in the late 80s). I'd eat about a 1/4 of the thing and have a wide variety of beers for a couple weeks.
Have tried cheesecake in several parts of the world, and almost every high-end restaurant I've ever dined in, and not one has been as good.

You haven't had mine.😉
You're neighbors sounds very similar to mine.

Reactions: nitlion6

Pageologist, what is your home address?

I am only licensed to sell to restaurants, but if you are in the area, I can recommend a few places to enjoy a slice.

Histone, how far west are these restaurants?

I left Cheesecake out of All New Years resolutions.

Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT