ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan: Go.

@backdrft76

giphy.gif

There are too many close matches in this dual for us to blow through them like many are expecting.

I'm guessing they win 3 matches against us and wouldn't be surprised at 4. We could definitely find ourselves in a hole and with an absolute sh*tshow of a match thread come 157 before the Riders of the Storm start rolling and restore order.

Hope I'm wrong.

There are too many close matches in this dual for us to blow through them like many are expecting.

I'm guessing they win 3 matches against us and wouldn't be surprised at 4. We could definitely find ourselves in a hole and with an absolute sh*tshow of a match thread come 157 before the Riders of the Storm start rolling and restore order.

Hope I'm wrong.
by close do you mean majors??

Hope I'm wrong.
Here they come !
018F910F03763EAA0BDC655573E07AF537601733

Best case 10-0 - Likelihood 10%
Optimistic 9-1 - Likelihood 20%
Most likely 8-2 - Likelihood 50%
Mich Rises 7-3 - Likelihood 15%
Worst case 6-4 - Likelihood 5%

Bell curve skewed to the good guys

Michigan can bring out the ghost of Bo Schembechler, all 3 Harbaughs, stallions with his cameras, their own referees, and grease the mats with Vaseline and they are still getting their asses handed to them.

Hope I'm wrong.
Can I say we trained through this match to get it out of the way now? Lol

Reactions: Lyons212
Agreed. Michigan has a reasonable shot at winning 3 or 4 bouts, and it’s not inconceivable that they could win as many as 5 (though PSU should still easily win the dual due to the likelihood of bonus points at a few weights).

UM lineup vs MSU last week:

125 -- #3 Michael DeAugustino
133 -- Dylan Ragusin
141 -- #26 Sergio Lemley
149 -- #8 Austin Gomez
157 -- Zack Mattin
165 -- #5 Cameron Amine
174 -- #4 Shane Griffith
184 -- #15 Jaden Bullock
197 -- #29 Bobby Striggow
Hwt -- #4 Lucas Davison

This is a really dual meet, with MM, Davis and Kasak all with their first big tests. Cstar and DGK against decorated old-heads. Looking forward to this!
Would love to see this lineup tomorrow night!!!

I predicted a clean sweep.. had Carter wrestled and Aaron finished one of those shots….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT