ADVERTISEMENT

LemonPie.....Discuss

Lemonpie was reading the board this past Saturday. Do a search for his name and click on his "L" icon of any message and it says "Last seen Saturday at 10:37 AM".

Lemonpie was reading the board this past Saturday. Do a search for his name and click on his "L" icon of any message and it says "Last seen Saturday at 10:37 AM".
giphy.gif

That's great news, maybe he is just all posted out for a while.

I was beginning to think....

It’s pretty early in the off-season ain’t it? Let’s save these threads for July.

My wife and I ate the cheesecake tonight. It was one of the best I've ever had. Thank you again.

Thank you for the kind words. For the first home dual that we can attend, I will bring a 5 layer key lime cheesecake.
Graham crust
KL cheesecake
Crustless key lime pie
Kl cheesecake
Topped with KL curd.

Don't worry PSU Paul is buying. 🤣

I'll be Simple Simon, meeting the pie man. Histone, if you're doing One, load up the vehicle for the first dual. I'm in for two "pies".

With preorders and proper pricing you can payoff those season tickets in 10 minutes.

Hell, I'll buy three and leave one behind in the locker room for whoever is going from 141 to 149.

Edit: who the hell am I fooling. I have nearly a three hour drive home from matches. One of those Cheesecakes will be gone between the Philipsburg and Altoona exit. Make it 4 then.

Last edited:
I'll be Simple Simon, meeting the pie man. Histone, if you're doing One, load up the vehicle for the first dual. I'm in for two "pies".

With preorders and proper pricing you can payoff those season tickets in 10 minutes.

Hell, I'll buy three and leave one behind in the locker room for whoever is going from 141 to 149.

Edit: who the hell am I fooling. I have nearly a three hour drive home from matches. One of those Cheesecakes will be gone between the Philipsburg and Altoona exit. Make it 4 then.

Will do! I will even give you fellas PSU Paul's pricing.... which is 3x wholesale 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT