ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

How about a Fatal Fourway match pitting Mr. Bill vs. Worthyone vs. IroniaHorse vs. Spyker?

$100 to whomever puts Spyker through a table.

EDIT: Ames2State as Special Guest "Referee" (watch your back!)

Your post was PSU or ru I just thought there has to be other options
screen.png

How about just $100 for anyone who can successfully meet Spyker Soze in person. "The greatest trick Spyker ever pulled was convincing this board he existed."
Should be able to find him in Row 3 or Row 14 or at the hockey game.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
How about a Fatal Fourway match pitting Mr. Bill vs. Worthyone vs. IroniaHorse vs. Spyker?

$100 to whomever puts Spyker through a table.

EDIT: Ames2State as Special Guest "Referee" (watch your back!)

Creedo have'em all beat! The Sh!tliner be coming! Cruising down the Susquehanna and right back up the Banks of the Ole Raritan.

I heard that Zain didn't show up today either and will not be attending classes next week. Not certain what to make of it, but hopefully Cael can get a one-on-one with him and talk him to coming back to PSU for classes on the following week.
Poor Zain. 2x Champion, and he can't get his own 60-page thread when he threatens to leave. What's a guy gotta do?

I heard that Zain didn't show up today either and will not be attending classes next week. Not certain what to make of it, but hopefully Cael can get a one-on-one with him and talk him to coming back to PSU for classes on the following week.

Rumor is, from a reliable insider, that Zain is defecting to France...just sayin'

Reactions: CentexLion
Won't the real Slim Spyker, please stand up?
Here's an idea for the next white out at Rec Hall. Some enterprising entrepreneur should produce hundreds of t-shirts with bold letters that say: I AM SPYKER on the front. They would sell like hot cakes. I'd love to see a SRO crowd wearing them. And during intermission each person wearing the shirt could stand up one by one and announce "I AM SPYKER" Just as the crowd of slaves did during the film Spartacus.

Last edited:
Here's an idea for the next white out at Rec Hall. Some enterprising entrepreneur should produce hundreds of t-shirts with bold letters that say: I AM SPYKER on the front. They would sell like hot cakes. I'd love to see a SRO crowd wearing them. And during intermission each person wearing the shirt could stand up one by one and announce "I AM SPYKER" Just as the crowd of slaves did during the film Spartacus.
You should stop hanging out with Abro.

Drink in moderation my friend....lol

... each person wearing the shirt could stand up one by one and announce "I AM SPYKER" Just as the crowd of slaves did during the film Spartacus.
I'm all for it, but how low we would have fallen! It would be like "give me liberty or give me death" becoming "give me a Jolly Rancher or give me a wedgie." ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SRATH and nitlion6
True dat my friend. I'm afraid the sheer volume of this thread has fried my brain . . . Must stop reading Suriano thread . . . Must have 8 scoring wrestlers to win . . . Carton and Pletcher on mat 4 . . . Why am I posting this gibberish at 1:31 am?

Zain is a Manchurian candidate for Ohio st. He'll turn at the nationals. Fortunately McKenna's in our payroll. Game of Thrones is real.
And I just heard from a reliable source when I was lifting at Rec Hall this morning, that Mason Manville also didn't report to campus and will not be in classes next week. What's happening? Nobody is having f*n anymore

Reactions: diggerpup
And I just heard from a reliable source when I was lifting at Rec Hall this morning, that Mason Manville also didn't report to campus and will not be in classes next week. What's happening? Nobody is having f*n anymore
forgot your sarcasm or winkie emoji. Otherwise, people tend to commit suicide.

Reactions: CentexLion
I heard HR called the Pentagon to verify that the US Army ROTC program follows NCAA rules
The Pentagon had that research effort squeezed in the weekly agenda between the next $200 billion order from Raytheon and lobbying on the Defense Appropriations Bill in Congress

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT