ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

You're giving him waay too much credit as an intelligent life form.
You're right there. I was shocked he even knows who Dinmore is. I didn't think he knew anything about wrestling. That was the first post of his where it had to with with wrestling instead of him calling someone a crybaby, sissy, homo or queer. That's all I've ever seen him post anyway....

it's gonna eventually filter out. the statute of limitations will eventually expire for those in the know.
I'm not as optimistic. I think we will have a number of posters though that will tell us they know but it is double top secret and cannot be divulged due to a number of reasons that can't be ever be verified. Then all of us that do not know will be forced to get our decoder rings out to sort through all the innuendo.

Easy enough...just go to the magnifying glass, top right corner, and type "BBQ". I received 2 pages of hits...much easier than paging through this multi-topic thread.
Done! Not sure there wasn't more BBQ info than actual Suriano info on the first 83 pages. Gotta admit I liked the travel pics, though

Am I correct in saying that:
1. the "mistake" PSU made was not letting him wrestle in the NCAA thereby, in his mind, depriving him of the chance to win 4 NCAA championships.
2. that the family's NJ doctors told him he could hjave wrestled.

Is that it?
and if not, could you pleasein as few words as possible add 3,4,.......

You forgot the frequent mentions of coaches that he can now "trust". Sounds like there was a communication problem.

Am I correct in saying that:
1. the "mistake" PSU made was not letting him wrestle in the NCAA thereby, in his mind, depriving him of the chance to win 4 NCAA championships.
2. that the family's NJ doctors told him he could hjave wrestled.

Is that it?
and if not, could you pleasein as few words as possible add 3,4,.......
3. He wasn't beating Nico in the room.
4. Zain was using the bow and arrow and it hurt.

Reactions: Afw6006
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT