ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

If there is any formal acknowledgement of the situation by either side, it won't contain 2,300 letters.

Reactions: Dogwelder
OMG, relax he is coming!!!!!
At this point, no news is good news. If he goes to Rutgers they will make a big announcement/press release and their fans will be doing back flips in celebration. If he goes to a third school or leaves PSU, the Rutgers fans will still be doing back flips. Returns to PSU, no announcement, he just shows up to practices and classes and it leaks out that he was seen in class or walking around campus.

At this point, no news is good news. If he goes to Rutgers they will make a big announcement/press release and their fans will be doing back flips in celebration. If he goes to a third school or leaves PSU, the Rutgers fans will still be doing back flips. Returns to PSU, no announcement, he just shows up to practices and classes and it leaks out that he was seen in class or walking around campus.
Must admit though, Lyons, that it's been over-the-top dramatic by many fans. I get to interact more than most, and even among my more reasonable friends/fans, it's been the #1 topic this summer. Whatever he does, I just hope he's happy.

Must admit though, Lyons, that it's been over-the-top dramatic by many fans. I get to interact more than most, and even among my more reasonable friends/fans, it's been the #1 topic this summer.

Whatever he does, I just hope he's happy.

... and having Fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup and Ski
Must admit though, Lyons, that it's been over-the-top dramatic by many fans. I get to interact more than most, and even among my more reasonable friends/fans, it's been the #1 topic this summer. Whatever he does, I just hope he's happy.
I believe it's been the number one topic because of what is at stake. With NS we have at least a 50/50 chance of becoming the best team of all time. Cael and co. Earned this opportunity and it appears to have been undermined unnecessarily. Big loss for a lot of people. If this thing turns around we have an unbelievable season ahead of us.

Reactions: diggerpup
I believe it's been the number one topic because of what is at stake. With NS we have at least a 50/50 chance of becoming the best team of all time. Cael and co. Earned this opportunity and it appears to have been undermined unnecessarily. Big loss for a lot of people. If this thing turns around we have an unbelievable season ahead of us.
Guess I'm just not exactly where you are on this matter. The young man, in fact all the young men, are important to me...as people. Everything else is secondary. This from a solid fan of Cael, all the other coaches, and all the wrestlers.

Nick should reveal his decision on Maury Povich, it's the right thing to do.
Or...
commercialbreak3.png

And FWIW, the chatter over on sn sure has died down. Either way, I wish him success.

Guess I'm just not exactly where you are on this matter. The young man, in fact all the young men, are important to me...as people. Everything else is secondary. This from a solid fan of Cael, all the other coaches, and all the wrestlers.
I was reflecting on why this has been such a pint of contention. In all the confusion-disappointment-boredom around this it's easy to forget what's at stake. With NS I believe we will make history. Whithout him we will be the best team in a pretty tough top four.

Nicholas Raymond Suriano comes up when I check the student directory.. div undergraduate studies.. assume that is him but not diving any further than what is public record as the directory is right on line for all to see.

You should share his University email address so the more unhinged posters here can wreck his email. Maybe someone will ask him if "he's beating Nico in the room."

You should share his University email address so the more unhinged posters here can wreck his email. Maybe someone will ask him if "he's beating Nico in the room."
I guess you are criticizing me.. The student directory is a public forum.. I didn't in any way lead anyone to bothering the kid.Not sure what the issue is. People are interested to know if he is enrolled at one school versus the other.. I don't see the harm.. but thanks for the advice..

Reactions: PSUer1989
No need to worry. "That" poster does not know how to use Goggle to find the info, so we are safe. Now, if you posted the Google browser link, we'd be in huge trouble, as we'd go from hand cupping, all the way to direct emailing, and that is scary.

Also, an early question for next week:

When is Zain wrestling and what channel is it on my Comcast service?o_O

Reactions: CowboyUp61
I guess you are criticizing me.. The student directory is a public forum.. I didn't in any way lead anyone to bothering the kid.Not sure what the issue is. People are interested to know if he is enrolled at one school versus the other.. I don't see the harm.. but thanks for the advice..

Not at all. Sorry it came off that way. Attempt at Spyker humor...

Reactions: HOCKEYGOD11
No need to worry. "That" poster does not know how to use Goggle to find the info, so we are safe. Now, if you posted the Google browser link, we'd be in huge trouble, as we'd go from hand cupping, all the way to direct emailing, and that is scary.

Also, an early question for next week:

When is Zain wrestling and what channel is it on my Comcast service?o_O
I believe someone posted that it was going to be on the new Olympic Channel. If that is the case, it is channel 1222 with my Comcast service.

Reactions: CentexLion

Oh my goodness, you included his middle name

I believe someone posted that it was going to be on the new Olympic Channel. If that is the case, it is channel 1222 with my Comcast service.
Thanks. My question was in jest, of a certain poster, that during tournaments, always is asking when the semis start or when Zain is up next or whatever.

I do get the Olympic channel and have the DVR set for the 6 days, but I'm pretty certain that those are tape delayed. $9.99 for Trackwrestling and $20 per day for Starbucks will get it live I believe

Well today is move in day for students. Nick should be on campus if he is wrestling for PSU. Classes start on Monday. I am sure Tim knows something by now. Tim ?
I heard that Zain didn't show up today either and will not be attending classes next week. Not certain what to make of it, but hopefully Cael can get a one-on-one with him and talk him to coming back to PSU for classes on the following week.

Well today is move in day for students. Nick should be on campus if he is wrestling for PSU. Classes start on Monday. I am sure Tim knows something by now. Tim ?
I heard the student managers accidentally sold all the team's singlets on craigslist. Cael is worried they won't be able to participate in any events. I am sure Tim knows something by now. Tim ?

CP did mention late in the FRL broadcast - sotto voce - that we were shopping for a 125 transfer while still working the NS situation.

Spyker .....I'm at the women's soccer game, guess who is here??
I'll take a stab with PD2? Second guess is TNT since the Lee brothers are there. More holes to fill and they certainly have the best lightweight room around

I think we should all meet at the room at 6 AM Monday. We can stake it out, talk with Spyker and check off everybody who shows up.

It's all about the Iowa shutout.

ADVERTISEMENT