ADVERTISEMENT

Latest in Paterno v NCAA

Welcome to the endless civil war. People now despise Franco Harris, a relatively unassuming Hall of Fame NFL player and PSU alum a scant 4 years ago.

This is not hyperbole. I believe this is indeed the fate of Penn State, endless civil war. Neither side will win, no one will convince the other side that it was wrong, no side will prove the other side is lying, and no one will ever admit to have lied unto death. PSU, clearly, will weather the unconscionable path of having lambasted and blamed its own alumni. It has money piled to the ceiling. The loss of donations is of no consequence to Penn State, that much is blatantly obvious.

PSU has finger-wagged the alumni for four years. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Nothing has changed, the place is booming with business, and the glorious stewards of PSU (many of whom never took a class here) continue to scold and nag their own spawn. The BOT has won. As nauseating as most of them are as human beings, they meet once a quarter, ignore questions, and then disappear. This happens again and again, nesting in a well-feathered bed of inoculation from accountability. None of us can change this protocol. Indeed all of us together cannot change it, pure intentions be damned. The amount of money that PSU has at its disposal must rival many US States. I have no doubt that the PSU war chest would dwarf the annual GDP of most western countries. It is an endless money machine; a very tight bubble wrap against reality. There is a deep, wide trough for the chosen people to stuff their faces and the only indication is that there will be more, and endlessly more money to be spread around with whatever degrees of fungibility are necessary to perpetuate the motion of the machine.

Like a lot of people my age, my high school no longer exists, so I compare this to PSU. Many of my classmates are still around and we loved the place and we talk about it whenever we get together. The school had its last graduating class in 07 or something. My compatriots and I graduated over 30 years before that. It's over. We were part of a nice tradition as HS classmates but it's gone. It will never return, nor will PSU. Franco is a wonderful cheerleader. That is his role. He's a great guy and he believes in the dream we once all shared and experienced. He's tilting at windmills. The people in charge, our betters, who embody the modern incarnation of Penn State will win. We will lose. Most of us will continue to wave the flag and pay for the tickets, the hotels, the Turnpike, drinks, breakfast, and gas, which explains my previous sentence. If not, there are 30,000 new people and their connections coming through here every four months who will.

So PSU is indeed bigger than all of us who have bitched and moaned for the last 4 years. It was interesting to read and it was good to vent and commiserate but we've all been whistling Dixie. PSU will endure, as will the endless corruption that fuels it. :)
"People" don't hate Franco. Your perspective is cynical. Seeking the truth takes time, but eventually the truth will come out. Check out the hundreds, hundreds, of likes in numerous postings in many facebook groups that are sharing his speech. As more and more people read it, pressure will come to bear on PSAA to release the video.

"People" don't hate Franco. Your perspective is cynical. Seeking the truth takes time, but eventually the truth will come out. Check out the hundreds, hundreds, of likes in numerous postings in many facebook groups that are sharing his speech. As more and more people read it, pressure will come to bear on PSAA to release the video.

I know Steeler diehard fans who are of an age to remember the Immaculate Reception who disavow and curse Franco because of his support of Paterno. (Not that he cares, nor should he.) I'm not on Facebook, I see more than enough opinion on the rest of the web but I'll certainly take your word for it. My post wasn't really about Franco though, just using him as an example. It is likely that the truth we all seek is an abstract idea which is going to change according to whoever controls the media, the courts, and Penn State's so-called governance.

Yes, I am cynical. No argument here.

Unfortunately, no video of Franco, but a reminder that PSU only broadcasts what it chooses to broadcast.

Same thing happened December 15 2014 when the Alumni Trustees called a special meeting to discuss the NCAA sanctions and Masser boycotted the meeting. PSU refused to broadcast the meeting but that didn't stop this video from getting out:

Welcome to the endless civil war. People now despise Franco Harris, a relatively unassuming Hall of Fame NFL player and PSU alum a scant 4 years ago.

This is not hyperbole. I believe this is indeed the fate of Penn State, endless civil war. Neither side will win, no one will convince the other side that it was wrong, no side will prove the other side is lying, and no one will ever admit to have lied unto death. PSU, clearly, will weather the unconscionable path of having lambasted and blamed its own alumni. It has money piled to the ceiling. The loss of donations is of no consequence to Penn State, that much is blatantly obvious.

PSU has finger-wagged the alumni for four years. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Nothing has changed, the place is booming with business, and the glorious stewards of PSU (many of whom never took a class here) continue to scold and nag their own spawn. The BOT has won. As nauseating as most of them are as human beings, they meet once a quarter, ignore questions, and then disappear. This happens again and again, nesting in a well-feathered bed of inoculation from accountability. None of us can change this protocol. Indeed all of us together cannot change it, pure intentions be damned. The amount of money that PSU has at its disposal must rival many US States. I have no doubt that the PSU war chest would dwarf the annual GDP of most western countries. It is an endless money machine; a very tight bubble wrap against reality. There is a deep, wide trough for the chosen people to stuff their faces and the only indication is that there will be more, and endlessly more money to be spread around with whatever degrees of fungibility are necessary to perpetuate the motion of the machine.

Like a lot of people my age, my high school no longer exists, so I compare this to PSU. Many of my classmates are still around and we loved the place and we talk about it whenever we get together. The school had its last graduating class in 07 or something. My compatriots and I graduated over 30 years before that. It's over. We were part of a nice tradition as HS classmates but it's gone. It will never return, nor will PSU. Franco is a wonderful cheerleader. That is his role. He's a great guy and he believes in the dream we once all shared and experienced. He's tilting at windmills. The people in charge, our betters, who embody the modern incarnation of Penn State will win. We will lose. Most of us will continue to wave the flag and pay for the tickets, the hotels, the Turnpike, drinks, breakfast, and gas, which explains my previous sentence. If not, there are 30,000 new people and their connections coming through here every four months who will.

So PSU is indeed bigger than all of us who have bitched and moaned for the last 4 years. It was interesting to read and it was good to vent and commiserate but we've all been whistling Dixie. PSU will endure, as will the endless corruption that fuels it. :)

Unfortunately, your post speaks the absolute truth. The Penn State I knew is gone. Whatever happens with respect to the new Penn State means absolutely nothing to me. Since 2011 I have driven by University Park a handful of times on my way to New York. I have about the same emotional attachment toward that place as I would a Holiday Inn. Complete emptiness.

Reactions: es19

For the stooges from Old Main & PSAA that are most surely reading this thread.

Franco spoke of unchecked power and lies.

Your problems are NOT the Alumni - the genesis of all this rancor, ugliness and divisiveness springs from a singular lie.

A singular lie placed in a document.

A document crafted by a prosecutor.

A prosecutor with a license to lie and unchecked power.

That prosecutor is Frank Fina.

Old Main & the PSAA can easily fix this.
1. Apologize to Sue Paterno
2. Demand Frank Fina and his fellow OAG gunslingers own up to their lies and the damage those lies inflicted on the citizens across the commonwealth and their constitutional rights they were sworn to uphold.

Last edited:
I had hoped to provide a link to the video of Franco's acceptance speech on Saturday. Unfortunately, the PSAA will not release the video to me or any member of the public. They feel the speech was too divisive. I attended the event along with Trustees Capretto and Brown. We thought the speech needed to be made, but I'll let you be the judge.

JUNE 4, 2016

FRANCO HARRIS’S
LIONS PAW MEDAL
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them.” Albert Einstein

Welcome everyone…friends…my family…my Penn State family…thank you for being here today.

To the Lion’s Paw…thank you for letting your awardee have a few minutes of free expression…after the last 5 years this is like a breath of fresh air! We have been experiencing quite a time in Penn State history and all of us should learn and grow from it.

When we Penn Staters look back over the last 5 years, the question that loomed over us is “Where are we headed?”

Along the way there were a lot of twists and turns, all with challenges.

But right now at Penn State we are at a crossroad, facing one last big challenge. What direction we take depends on the working relationship between the alumni and the current board of trustees; where we go from here is an inhouse problem…a Penn State problem.

No longer is our biggest challenge about the Freeh Report; everyone knows that was a sham from the start and the basis for nothing.

No longer is our biggest challenge with the NCAA. Everyone knows they broke their own protocols and procedures and had no grounds to penalize Penn State so viciously.

We know they were wrong and they know they were wrong.

No longer do we care about what the media puts out. They have lost their credibility in our eyes. They print allegations and then fan the flames, all without proof or validation and they have no accountability.

On Nov 9, 2011 we saw the results of unchecked power here at Penn State. Beware of power that has no boundaries. Before that night, I did not know that the BOT could fire the President in the blink of an eye. When I heard that President Spanier was supporting Penn State and our Penn State people, I was confident that someone had a command of the situation. Then BOOM! John Surma led the firing of Graham Spanier and Joe Paterno. This made me realize that there were no checks and balances in place…this was unchecked power at its worst.

There were no checks and balances and Penn State lost….and we’ve been losing ever since. And let me point out that not one of those people on the board that night have been held accountable. I take that back, WE, the alumni, held our alumni elected trustees accountable and we replaced every one of them with people who DO represent us.

That night the members of the board thought they could control and contain the damage they were doing, but they could not. And the damage continues to roll across our campus and will continue to roll if we don’t set up some checks and balances.

When you have a small group of people with money and connections and they know how to leverage power, they become detached and arrogant…they are above it all. So now we add arrogance and self-interest to the unchecked power and we have a dangerous situation.

How did we get here???

Where do we go from here? Right now we are divided and we need to start the healing. Where do we start? We start with a formal apology from those board members to Sue Paterno. Now. It’s already long overdue.

Let me tell you a story…

I see a lion’s paw scratching at the ground outside Beaver Stadium and it’s trying to find it’s home…trying to find where it belongs. The lion knows it belongs here but he’s confused…something here isn’t right… something has changed.

The lion knew that our BOT made the decision to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and lawyer’s fees and the Lion knew that our BOT agreed to the sanctions and the vacated games.

But the Lion didn’t know that the BOT also took down Joe’s statue and the player’s wall. That’s why the Lion didn’t recognize his home…they had erased the Lion’s history and his home was empty.

They erased the Lion's history and tried to fill it with lies, lies and more lies. I ask you today, are we a lie? Is our Penn State history a lie? Is Success With Honor a lie?

Success With Honor…

A game changing vision never before undertaken.

It was not just about football or being famous it was about education, contributing to the world and making something of yourself.

It was about having the greatest graduation rates for your athletes and being one of the best in Academic All Americans.

This was unbelievable.

And to top it all off…409! The greatest number of football games won in NCAA history.

So, you better believe that we will fight for our history and we will not let anyone rewrite it for us.

No, this is not right. We know who we are. WE ARE LIONS.

We will erase the lies,

We will claim our home,

We will rebuild our wall because this is our home.

We hope the Paterno family will allow us to put Joe’s statue back in it’s rightful place because this is his home.

People are trying to destroy Success With Honor and everything we stand for, but we will fight for our history. Will you fight with me?

To the members of the BOT:

Yes, right now you have unchecked power—but we know what we must do and we know who must do it. We, the Penn State Alumni, will do it.

We see the goal line and we won’t stop until we cross it.

We have no deadline…and we are coming.

I don't know, I feel pretty united.

Aren't you entitled to every PSU file?

That is a little rough. You can follow their votes and speaking points at the BOT meetings. See what committees they are sitting on and whether there has been change in those committees. Lubrano and Rob Tribeck have posted here and Alice Pope has provided updates on her Facebook page. I'm sure others have also provided info. in different forums.
Let's be honest - if you only followed "votes and public speaking at the BOT meetings".....there wouldn't be much to differentiate them from the sheeple

I trust that these folks - the elected folks - are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better people than the Scoundrels (MUCH.....did I say that?)......
But, I will also say that I have - in fairness - gone WAY out of my way to learn as much as possible. For the more casual observer, in particular, communications have been disgracefully lacking (from all but one TTEE)

While important (the communication stuff, that is), that issue is a distant second to the lack of opposition - public, vocal opposition - to the Scoundrels - - - - and the lack of "presentment of proactive solutions" to the issues facing the University

Aside from the JVP/Statue/Freeh File stuff......the lack of proactive work from the elected folks wrt significant governance issues IS embarrassing. Horrendous, really

Old Main & the PSAA can easily fix this.
1. Apologize to Sue Paterno
2. Demand Frank Fina and his fellow OAG gunslingers own up to their lies and the damage those lies inflicted on the citizens across the commonwealth and their constitutional rights they were sworn to uphold.

images

Feel free to check out wherever you want.....you certainly are under no obligation

Other than that though.......STFU

Unfortunately, no video of Franco, but a reminder that PSU only broadcasts what it chooses to broadcast.

Same thing happened December 15 2014 when the Alumni Trustees called a special meeting to discuss the NCAA sanctions and Masser boycotted the meeting. PSU refused to broadcast the meeting but that didn't stop this video from getting out:

BTW - Thanks Jim. :)

One problem the member elected Alumni Council members are running into is that the staff of the Alumni Association have their fingers in their ears so they can't hear membership dissatisfaction. If you complain to the poor student getting $10/hr to call you for a donation they won't be forwarding your message. No one is reading the 'any other issues?' responses on the surveys. We need to go to the top, or at least the person who's making over a quarter of a million dollars a year to make these decisions.

So if you have a moment, email Penn State Alumni Association CEO Paul Clifford at pjc37@psu.edu and let him know you want the tape released. At the least, please educate him about the respect Penn State alumni have for Franco because he might not be aware - it seems Bloomsburg alumni don't share the same feelings.

If you'd rather call his number is 814-865-6516.

Paul asked us to judge him by his actions. He needs to see the judges scores.

I had hoped to provide a link to the video of Franco's acceptance speech on Saturday. Unfortunately, the PSAA will not release the video to me or any member of the public. They feel the speech was too divisive. I attended the event along with Trustees Capretto and Brown. We thought the speech needed to be made, but I'll let you be the judge.

JUNE 4, 2016

FRANCO HARRIS’S
LIONS PAW MEDAL
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them.” Albert Einstein

Welcome everyone…friends…my family…my Penn State family…thank you for being here today.

To the Lion’s Paw…thank you for letting your awardee have a few minutes of free expression…after the last 5 years this is like a breath of fresh air! We have been experiencing quite a time in Penn State history and all of us should learn and grow from it.

When we Penn Staters look back over the last 5 years, the question that loomed over us is “Where are we headed?”

Along the way there were a lot of twists and turns, all with challenges.

But right now at Penn State we are at a crossroad, facing one last big challenge. What direction we take depends on the working relationship between the alumni and the current board of trustees; where we go from here is an inhouse problem…a Penn State problem.

No longer is our biggest challenge about the Freeh Report; everyone knows that was a sham from the start and the basis for nothing.

No longer is our biggest challenge with the NCAA. Everyone knows they broke their own protocols and procedures and had no grounds to penalize Penn State so viciously.

We know they were wrong and they know they were wrong.

No longer do we care about what the media puts out. They have lost their credibility in our eyes. They print allegations and then fan the flames, all without proof or validation and they have no accountability.

On Nov 9, 2011 we saw the results of unchecked power here at Penn State. Beware of power that has no boundaries. Before that night, I did not know that the BOT could fire the President in the blink of an eye. When I heard that President Spanier was supporting Penn State and our Penn State people, I was confident that someone had a command of the situation. Then BOOM! John Surma led the firing of Graham Spanier and Joe Paterno. This made me realize that there were no checks and balances in place…this was unchecked power at its worst.

There were no checks and balances and Penn State lost….and we’ve been losing ever since. And let me point out that not one of those people on the board that night have been held accountable. I take that back, WE, the alumni, held our alumni elected trustees accountable and we replaced every one of them with people who DO represent us.

That night the members of the board thought they could control and contain the damage they were doing, but they could not. And the damage continues to roll across our campus and will continue to roll if we don’t set up some checks and balances.

When you have a small group of people with money and connections and they know how to leverage power, they become detached and arrogant…they are above it all. So now we add arrogance and self-interest to the unchecked power and we have a dangerous situation.

How did we get here???

Where do we go from here? Right now we are divided and we need to start the healing. Where do we start? We start with a formal apology from those board members to Sue Paterno. Now. It’s already long overdue.

Let me tell you a story…

I see a lion’s paw scratching at the ground outside Beaver Stadium and it’s trying to find it’s home…trying to find where it belongs. The lion knows it belongs here but he’s confused…something here isn’t right… something has changed.

The lion knew that our BOT made the decision to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and lawyer’s fees and the Lion knew that our BOT agreed to the sanctions and the vacated games.

But the Lion didn’t know that the BOT also took down Joe’s statue and the player’s wall. That’s why the Lion didn’t recognize his home…they had erased the Lion’s history and his home was empty.

They erased the Lion's history and tried to fill it with lies, lies and more lies. I ask you today, are we a lie? Is our Penn State history a lie? Is Success With Honor a lie?

Success With Honor…

A game changing vision never before undertaken.

It was not just about football or being famous it was about education, contributing to the world and making something of yourself.

It was about having the greatest graduation rates for your athletes and being one of the best in Academic All Americans.

This was unbelievable.

And to top it all off…409! The greatest number of football games won in NCAA history.

So, you better believe that we will fight for our history and we will not let anyone rewrite it for us.

No, this is not right. We know who we are. WE ARE LIONS.

We will erase the lies,

We will claim our home,

We will rebuild our wall because this is our home.

We hope the Paterno family will allow us to put Joe’s statue back in it’s rightful place because this is his home.

People are trying to destroy Success With Honor and everything we stand for, but we will fight for our history. Will you fight with me?

To the members of the BOT:

Yes, right now you have unchecked power—but we know what we must do and we know who must do it. We, the Penn State Alumni, will do it.

We see the goal line and we won’t stop until we cross it.

We have no deadline…and we are coming.

I'm just not surprised by this anymore.

I sincerely hope you find out who considered this too "divisive" and refused to release the video. I assume Clifford (??) had a large part in making the call (or agreeing to follow orders rather than represent the alumni as he's been bragging.......for months now......that he was going to do if we just gave him a chance.......). :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope you ask the AA magisterium if they would also ban a speech and consider it too "divisive" if someone got up there and praised the BoT for their behavior over the last 5 years? Since that would greatly anger the alumni (who the AA supposedly represent) would that be considered too "divisive" and be banned too??? (We all know, only too well, that their definition of "divisive" only cuts 1 way).

Once AGAIN, the PSU AA shows it does not represent the alumni.

Penn State is full of people who don't listen, can't admit error, and continue to resort to a blatant deception and lying campaign with alumni while under the pretense of 'reaching out'

We've heard Silvis was telling alumni and donors that they wanted to put the statue up but Scott Paterno wouldn't allow it. Total lie.

We've heard Paul Clifford (??) saying the AA were now listening and concerned with mending fences with the alumni.........,until forced with actually having to do something rather than just speak of theoretical "change". They continue to censor opposing views as "divisive". Another lie.

I'm sorry but the place is as rigged and broken as any I've ever seen. Anyone who sends a penny to Penn State (in any form) is feeding the problem- good intentions notwithstanding. The way the PSU administration plays the shell game with internal "loans"- no money is protected for any specific program ..........especially with the recent PMA insurance court decision.

The alumni reps are reviewing Freeh but reality is they are gagged by the court and while they may find inappropriate use of power and poor decision making, etc- they aren't going to find a 'smoking gun'. Anything improper they do find will be discussed in places like this but get zero coverage from PA (and other) media. Most PSU alums won't know the details and the alumni reps will certainly never be granted the AA contact info/ emails to communicate their case directly to all alumni. As a result, the status quo will continue.

I've reached my breaking point. It's like trying to fix a drunk or drug addict- nothing you do will work until the addict actually wants to change. Penn State administrators are in more denial right now than Johnny Manziel.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." Mahatma Ghandi

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." Mahatma Ghandi
That's not all of what Ghandi said...... the gist was that tyrants (and lies) will inevitably fall - WHEN righteousness stands up to oppose them..... But, obviously, not until then

Last edited:
One problem the member elected Alumni Council members are running into is that the staff of the Alumni Association have their fingers in their ears so they can't hear membership dissatisfaction. If you complain to the poor student getting $10/hr to call you for a donation they won't be forwarding your message. No one is reading the 'any other issues?' responses on the surveys. We need to go to the top, or at least the person who's making over a quarter of a million dollars a year to make these decisions.

So if you have a moment, email Penn State Alumni Association CEO Paul Clifford at pjc37@psu.edu and let him know you want the tape released. At the least, please educate him about the respect Penn State alumni have for Franco because he might not be aware - it seems Bloomsburg alumni don't share the same feelings.

Thanks for the info Mary.

Everyone should call him.

I have been on record - after meeting w P Clifford, as saying I don't think he is a "bad guy"....but just a functionary in a no-win situation.

I may have been overly gracious.

Between his unwillingness to stand for even the most basic principals of proper governance (wrt the functioning of Alumni Council), along with this current fiasco (assuming that what Mary is inferring - that it was Paul C's call to "ban the video"......and that would seem to be a reasonable inference, given that he is the AA CEO).......it would appear that Paul C is, indeed, one of the' "bad guys".

If so, mea culpa.

It's just disgraceful that the PSAA, aka the Politburo, will not release the video of Franco Harris' speech. These shameful cowards fear the truth and continue to orchestrate and obfuscate. What a travesty.

The PSAA is probably looking for a way to rescind the medal. If it were in their possession, it would be stored with the JoePa statue.

I just wrote Paul asking him to release the video. To my surprise, I was respectful ( :eek: ). Should I receive a response from Paul, I will post it here.

Here is my letter to Mr. Clifford:

Good Morning Mr. Clifford,

I as a PSU alum, I have been made aware of the PSAA’s decision to not publicly release Franco Harris’ acceptance speech. I believe the excuse was it is too “divisive.” Too divisive for who? Why not let the alumni decide and discuss and come to that decision ourselves? I have a word for you……TRANSPARENCY. How about that word? Haven’t we all had enough of the Lies, Secrets, and NON-TRANSPARENCY the last four years to last us a lifetime? If you are truly a man of your word, you will listen to, and respect the wishes of the alumni of which you claim to serve and represent. If not, stand down and join the ranks of the PSAA’s real masters. We all know who they are. You have a choice. It’s time for you to show your true colors……

Sincerely,

We've all seen this photo many times before. Each time I see it, I'm fascinated by the look on Franco's face and his body language. Even though Franco has reached the pinnacle of the football world, his posture tells me he is still hungry to converse and learn from his mentor. If you were lucky enough to have that coach/ mentor in your life, you can never get tired of being in his company. If you had that coach, you lived to earn his approval. I think Franco is still motivated by that.

If you've ever met Franco in real life, the most obvious thing you notice is how genuine and down to earth he is. My God, you think - this man is in the Football Hall of Fame, and he's sitting here chatting with me, being gracious and humble and as normal as my next-door neighbor.

Whether that's JoePa's values - Franco learned to be that way from his time at Penn State or Joe just recruited guys like that, it makes me very proud to have Franco as a fellow alum. Here's a guy who is famous for what he did as a Pittsburgh Steeler, but who still has some amazing love for who he is as a Penn Stater.

If you've ever met Franco in real life, the most obvious thing you notice is how genuine and down to earth he is. My God, you think - this man is in the Football Hall of Fame, and he's sitting here chatting with me, being gracious and humble and as normal as my next-door neighbor.

Whether that's JoePa's values - Franco learned to be that way from his time at Penn State or Joe just recruited guys like that, it makes me very proud to have Franco as a fellow alum. Here's a guy who is famous for what he did as a Pittsburgh Steeler, but who still has some amazing love for who he is as a Penn Stater.

I bet the time at PSU was part of it, but I think that was the way he was raised. I was acquainted with Pete back in the day. That's the way he was, too.

I bet the time at PSU was part of it, but I think that was the way he was raised. I was acquainted with Pete back in the day. That's the way he was, too.

+1. Pete was a very nice guy. I had a photo journ class with him in '84. Not sure why he was taking the class then but I don't think he ever finished his degree so maybe thats why. IIRC he was working at an Italian restaurant downtown. He died waayy too young.

Hmmm. Very interesting. What if the SITF never actually met or convened as a committee? There are depositions and other documents that prove the SITF convened either in person or by phone to conduct business and do what they were charged to do. What if the SITF was intended only for show to give the public the impression that many stakeholders were participating and that they were independent? C'mon Anthony get real and stop stirring the pot with these outrageous and outlandish "what ifs". I expect better from you.

There are depositions and other documents that prove the SITF convened either in person or by phone to conduct business and do what they were charged to do.

Did someone at Penn State give you -- a non-trustee who had no right to see those documents -- access to documents that Penn State repeatedly claimed were privileged in legal filings?
Boy, that would really call into question the integrity of Penn State's legal team, now wouldn't it?

On the other hand, maybe you are just lying again.

Did someone at Penn State give you -- a non-trustee who had no right to see those documents -- access to documents that Penn State repeatedly claimed were privileged in legal filings?
Boy, that would really call into question the integrity of Penn State's legal team, now wouldn't it?

Don't you know? CR666 is PSU outside legal. Explains the crapfest we've been involved in for 5 years.

I worked for companies with multiple legal subsidiaries that had requirements for periodic member meetings. Nobody was going to travel for these and I'm not even sure we had conference capability on our phone system in the early days. I would draw up the "minutes" necessary to meet the legal requirements and send mail them to the required signatories. My point is that the documents you speak of could have been prepared without ever having an in person or telephonic meeting. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying it's possible.

Reactions: ChiTownLion

Yes, how WOULD Zippy know that??

Unless someone PAID him to say it?

Lubert still signing those checks to Troll social media??

This post got me thinking about when Pete was suspended for poor grades. I did a google search and found this article. It's off topic but it's still a great article from back in 1980. I thought you guys might enjoy it. It's a pretty good article even though the author doesn't know PSU is in State College.

http://www.si.com/vault/1980/03/17/...his-14th-year-as-football-coach-at-penn-state

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

give the turd a break. he's having a hard time finding those IP addresses that prove he DID NOT harass multiple women on twitter with fake handles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT