ADVERTISEMENT

Kraft has to answer this question.

Diaz should be the head coach; the defense is carrying the entire team
reminds me of mid-2000s penn state
Really? Once again the defense gave up long plays including a 30 yard TD run late in the game. If they hold Michigan to a FG in that situation, it’s still a 1 possession game late. With this offense (and the ridiculously conservative play calling) playing against a strong Michigan defense PSU ain’t winning when you give up 24 points.

Reactions: psu1969a
And sadly.. I would be shocked if Manny stays another year..ugh…

yeah I think he will become a head coach somewhere next season

i wish psu would make him the head coach because he is an obvious choice

i really don't know what to say about Franklin anymore. 4th down and 2 point conversion attempts ended our chances in two big games this year, and all were called while the defense was playing great and the offense was struggling.

going for 2 while down 8 and with 2 minutes remaining? how does that make any sense? missing it ends the game automatically

Reactions: beachouse
Really? Once again the defense gave up long plays including a 30 yard TD run late in the game. If they hold Michigan to a FG in that situation, it’s still a 1 possession game late. With this offense (and the ridiculously conservative play calling) playing against a strong Michigan defense PSU ain’t winning when you give up 24 points.
they shouldn't have had the ball in that position to begin with. going for the 4th down was the problem

And if your aunt had balls…

The moronic decision to go for two at the end of the first half led to point chasing. He needed two possessions to make up the 8 points because there’s no way they were going to get a 2 point conversion so he had to go for it. When your starter is 8/18 for 51 yards in the middle of the fourth why isn’t someone else getting a shot? Is Pribula another Roberson who can’t even get a snap off?

All of those problems are on the HC. He wants $10 million a year, he should earn it.

Are you willing to throw away annual 9-11 win seasons and start over. We have 11 years of experience. This coach is not able to beat top ten teams. Sadly, I have to say yes.
Now JF is 3-17 against top 15 teams! A 17% success rate! Imagine if you were a salesman and you had a 17% success rate in landing your top clients. How long would you be employed? I know, I know but he consistently beat Delaware, Rutgers Indiana and Maryland!!! That fat assed OL just keeps pissing me off! Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life!!!!

Franklin isn't going to be able to feast on shitty teams next year, we won't be an annual 10 win team starting next season.

Really good d coordinator but wasn’t successful as head coach in Miami
He wasn't really given a chance to be. Nobody has been successful at Miami since Larry Coker. Mario Cristobal, despite being a former player, hasn't been the huge upgrade their fan base (including a lot of former players) was apparently expecting.

You don’t think they felt the desperation of their coach? Everyone knew the game was over at that point. Even the announcers said PSU was putting the game on that one play.

Are you willing to throw away annual 9-11 win seasons and start over. We have 11 years of experience. This coach is not able to beat top ten teams. Sadly, I have to say yes.
I think half the high school coaches in PA could lead PSU to 9-1O wins a year, and lose to OSU and UM annually. Let’s face it, the BIG hasn’t been very good these last 2 years with Wisky, MSU and Iowa being down.

Reactions: psu00
If Penn State is to ever make important decisions regarding critical athletic hires, you want Pat Kraft far removed from the decision process, trust me…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT