ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan-Michael Key talks PSU and how happy he is with the progress.

GreggK

Jan 19, 2002
Got to say, I am surprised about how knowledgeable he is about the team, mainly because the dudes career is going gangbusters right now, I didn't think he would be keeping up with the team as much. Even knew about Scruggs. He is a great ambassador for the team.

This is awesome! Great publicity for us too from someone who is at the forefront of current pop culture

Reactions: LionJim
His stuff on Key and Peele was great. But I just don't think those bit pieces translate to TV/movies. Keanu was dumb, his new show Friends from College is dumb.

Glad to see him embrace his connections to PSU though. Even if he knows nothing about PSU's WR corp.

He's OK, he's not as successful or funny as that guy who went to Pitt whose name I can't think of because he doesn't exist.

Reactions: nitanee123
Was great seeing him lead the cheers at last year's homecoming game. He's been fun to watch in "Friends from College" on Netflix. Probably the only time when SASmith can't get a word in edgewise.

Reactions: Bob78
His stuff on Key and Peele was great. But I just don't think those bit pieces translate to TV/movies. Keanu was dumb, his new show Friends from College is dumb.

Glad to see him embrace his connections to PSU though. Even if he knows nothing about PSU's WR corp.

Hmmm, I happened to like Keanu. I also liked Don't Think Twice. Not a big fan of Friends from College but sheesh, you kind of come off as a negative jerk here.

Agreed re: the show and movie, but Key and Peele
Hmmm, I happened to like Keanu. I also liked Don't Think Twice. Not a big fan of Friends from College but sheesh, you kind of come off as a negative jerk here.
Yeah seriously, let's focus on the positive here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT