ADVERTISEMENT

Kaytron Allen to visit FSU

You would think that the worse our running game gets, the more stud RB's and OL would be interested in Penn State. Early playing time!
You mean so RBs can run into the backs of a (very) offensive line? Backs have to be Houdini to get more than two yards. The running game was OK on Saturday, barely OK. It is a terrible look for prospective RBs.

IDK... I think I'd be excited to come to a school where the current RB's aren't likely to pose a problem with my playing immediately.

Of course, I'd prefer it if that school were ranked in the top 25 and hadn't looked pathetic vs illinois and for some of maryland game.

A win over michigan would go a long way to keeping kids from getting antsy. imo, of course.

BTW, fsu's running game is equally pitiful lol.
Yes, but at FSU, you get to play against ACC-level talent.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
How late does a kickoff need to be to be considered night?

PSU/Illinois kicked off at 5:30 on December 19th last season. 2016 we had two November night games. 7:30 k/o against Iowa and 8:00 at Rutgers.

Elsewhere OSU/Rutgers strangely enough was a night game last November. Michigan/Wisconsin was as well. Iowa/Minnesota. There were a couple of others too.
Last year was an aberration because the season didnt start until October 24th.

Youre right about 2016 though. I had forgotten about those. Ironically, I was at the Iowa game and the weather was very good.

The results on the field do not show that Coach Seider has been doing well. His recruiting looks to be overrated and the player development has been poor.

Last year was an aberration because the season didnt start until October 24th.

Youre right about 2016 though. I had forgotten about those. Ironically, I was at the Iowa game and the weather was very good.

there are others through out the years. I feel like night games in nov was always a rule that wasn’t because there were too many exceptions.

nw-indiana 2019
Nw-Purdue 2017
Minnesota-Michigan 2017.

Kaytron Allen

Allen, who attends IMG Academy, is a 4-star running back committed to the Penn State Nittany Lions. Florida State has pushed for him in the past, but never seemed to gain traction.
My son goes to FSU. I wouldn't blame any young man for going there.... 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT