ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Shorter.....

I cant believe that Clifford's stats are supposedly better then Traces. I guess stats aren't everything. Clifford frustrates me, he lacks pocket presence, cant feel pressure and his decision to run is always 1/2 second late. These thing are not taught. You have it,or you don't. Oh, and I cant believe they called a keep on that last drive. A very soft runner, he will go into an awkward hook slide before the goal line if he is going to get hit. What and the heck is Rahneeee thinking.

Go watch film on Trace
I cant believe that Clifford's stats are supposedly better then Traces. I guess stats aren't everything. Clifford frustrates me, he lacks pocket presence, cant feel pressure and his decision to run is always 1/2 second late. These thing are not taught. You have it,or you don't. Oh, and I cant believe they called a keep on that last drive. A very soft runner, he will go into an awkward hook slide before the goal line if he is going to get hit. What and the heck is Rahneeee thinking.

What’s wrong with you, seriously, what has you criticizing Clifford? Clifford will be a better QB than Trace. You realize the kid is a first year starter and we’re 8-1. He’s playing with one good TE and one good WR. Trace had a far better group of WRs and Barkley in the backfield. Clifford has played really well for a first year QB. Had the officials called pass interference on 2 plays he would of had only had 1 INT at Minny. Officials cost him 2 ints on no calls.

Hey look douchebag is back.

Reactions: Minerva1903
Nobody should criticize our student athletes. They deserve everything they get. Keep coaching and loving them.

Not so sure about Parsons. For a leader on defense to sit out the first series because of needing a behavioral adjustment is not good. ABC actually had a graphic at the start of the game that said he would not be playing until the 2nd quarter. Windsor and Mustipher seemed to disappear the whole game today as we got absolutely no pressure on the QB up the middle. Also Culpepper looked lost and slow on the one long TD play. The offensive line did pass block well today, but so frustrating how many times late in the game we ran up the middle with little result.
Has anybody noticed that Parsons body language suggests that he is not interested or pouting about something while on the field. If this is the case I wonder how this effects the psychie of the defense?

Go watch film on Trace

What’s wrong with you, seriously, what has you criticizing Clifford? Clifford will be a better QB than Trace. You realize the kid is a first year starter and we’re 8-1. He’s playing with one good TE and one good WR. Trace had a far better group of WRs and Barkley in the backfield. Clifford has played really well for a first year QB. Had the officials called pass interference on 2 plays he would of had only had 1 INT at Minny. Officials cost him 2 ints on no calls.
Those are all fair points you make and I hope so.

Micah or #28 or #38 should be blitzing on every play. Staying passive encouraged Gophers O. Blitz through the middle, edge blitz was not working.

From the front page:
Nittany Lions seeking consistency from young wide receiver group

that nine targets to Shorter, George, and Chisena yielded just two catches for 28 yards left head coach James Franklin needing to answer for the Nittany Lions’ third options at receiver beyond Hamler and Freiermuth.

Seems consistent, but not in a good way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT