ADVERTISEMENT

Just On Wtae. Parking.

biacto

Jul 28, 2016
Do not try to park on the North Shore, lots near stadium. They are parking pass only. News is suggesting parking in town and taking the T over.

Whatever you do, do not park on the street near the Post Office or Business Records Management, or you won't have a vehicle when you return. The whole area is bad down that way. Vehicles stolen, vandalized, bricked. The private lots are exorbitant, 25 dollars and up.

Whatever you do, do not park on the street near the Post Office or Business Records Management, or you won't have a vehicle when you return. The whole area is bad down that way. Vehicles stolen, vandalized, bricked. The private lots are exorbitant, 25 dollars and up.

Our cow pasture is $40

I am staying home. Have an extra space in my driveway if anyone interested. I am only 300 miles from the stadium.
How much for "Standing Room Only"? I hope your neighbors don't mind if you periodically 'shout out" the score updates.

You know in the grand scheme of things there are a lot of Internet wholes that don't spew over to real life. For everyone going to the game tomorrow be careful. It won't be so bad in the morning because people will getting there early and it will be exciting leading up to kickoff. On the other hand, you'll have drunks, everyone trying to leave at the same time and one very ticked off fan base and nothing can ruin your weekend quicker than a car accident. Be safe.

The 25 buck lots are a hefty walk. Most go for 40 and up. That's why it's better to park in town and ride the T.

The private lots on the north side will be at least $50. That's what they charge for Notre Dame and I'm sure it will be the same for Penn State

Why would anyone park on the street? Weekend garage parking is very cheap downtown, most around $5.

I like Fort Duquesne & 6th but it fills up fast. I've done Wood-Allies and walked or taken the T. Neither is really much farther than some Beaver Stadium lots...you just can't hold a beer on your walk. Parkpgh.org is your friend.

Only on game day. If you pay in advance it's only $15, and we throw in the cow poop for free! ;)

Don't forget the $2 service fee PER TICKET. That involves the person at the desk turning around and taking 2 steps to gather your passes for you. But they can't say they are $17...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT