ADVERTISEMENT

John Ziegler giving up, says its over now.

If it was true, what kind of online publication would publish it? They'd open themselves up to action -- their writer has/had inside knowledge of a crime in progress.

If it was false, what kind of online publication would publish it? They'd open themselves up to action like libel/slander.

Well http://www.mediaite.com/ is basically Gawker + National Enquirer on steroids. This is the kind of thing that gets sites going dark.

If even one of the people Wendy emailed looks into it & contacts the website, that article will be taken down under a minute later.

If it were true and could be proven someone would come forward. At this point it seems to be bogus.

If it was true, what kind of online publication would publish it? They'd open themselves up to action -- their writer has/had inside knowledge of a crime in progress.

If it was false, what kind of online publication would publish it? They'd open themselves up to action like libel/slander.

Well http://www.mediaite.com/ is basically Gawker + National Enquirer on steroids. This is the kind of thing that gets sites going dark.

If even one of the people Wendy emailed looks into it & contacts the website, that article will be taken down under a minute later.

Well - seeing that the article is already saved to PDF and has been distributed to decision-makers, Zig might have some explaining to do, as he's the author making those claims.

I'd like to see this documentation of the sham process this fake-on-purpose accuser went through. Otherwise, Zig's actions are as questionable as Lubert's.

Well - seeing that the article is already saved to PDF and has been distributed to decision-makers, Zig might have some explaining to do, as he's the author making those claims.

I'd like to see this documentation of the sham process this fake-on-purpose accuser went through. Otherwise, Zig's actions are as questionable as Lubert's.
His motives have always been self-serving. He is giving up because he squeezed this orange dry.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Why don't you or anyone debate him? Because he would destroy you and your politically correct fantasy using facts and logic.
You're acting like I've backed down from an offer to debate him or quit replying to people OTB during a back and forth, why?

This is exactly what Ziegler does. You've concocted some narrative that fits your opinion but doesn't hold up in the real world.

Give me a day or two to listen to his "break it down show" interview again and I'll show you what I'm talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT