ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Porter Jr

Love it! It seems the PSU Wrestling team is a model and inspiration for all of the other PSU sports teams!
Easy to make that jump as our Wrestling team is clearly the #1 dynasty in college sports in recent years. We seem to be known everywhere …. even in Mississippi where there are only 10 HS wrestling teams (no state tournament). I was enjoying a beverage in The Grove this past weekend after the A&M game when some SIPs plunked down beside me and started asking questions about PSU wrestling. Turns out they were former Mississippi HS wrestlers. They saw my PSU wrestling hat and were pretty sure they could score a few free beers in our tent. Sure enough! It was their opinion that Cael’s dynasty makes Nick Saban’s efforts in Tuscaloosa look rather pedestrian. Wasn’t long before we had a group of Ole Miss Alums in the adjacent tent engaged in a long discussion about all time college sports dynasties. I think most sided with the Wizard of Westwood.

Easy to make that jump as our Wrestling team is clearly the #1 dynasty in college sports in recent years. We seem to be known everywhere …. even in Mississippi where there are only 10 HS wrestling teams (no state tournament). I was enjoying a beverage in The Grove this past weekend after the A&M game when some SIPs plunked down beside me and started asking questions about PSU wrestling. Turns out they were former Mississippi HS wrestlers. They saw my PSU wrestling hat and were pretty sure they could score a few free beers in our tent. Sure enough! It was their opinion that Cael’s dynasty makes Nick Saban’s efforts in Tuscaloosa look rather pedestrian. Wasn’t long before we had a group of Ole Miss Alums in the adjacent tent engaged in a long discussion about all time college sports dynasties. I think most sided with the Wizard of Westwood.

Are your initials MB?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT