ADVERTISEMENT

Jedd Fisch to Washington

For somebody’s sake, I hope CFB settles down . Or
Is the new new : Zero stability/ consistency?

He'd have as many, if not more, weapons in Washington as he did in Arizona
He'd immediately be the best QB in the conference.
He'd also be going against several elite defenses unlike he faced in the Pac 12. We all saw how it went for Washington's great offense with a Heismn trophy finalist last week when they faced an elite defense.

He'd also be going against several elite defenses unlike he faced in the Pac 12. We all saw how it went for Washington's great offense with a Heismn trophy finalist last week when they faced an elite defense.
Oh agreed--the Big Ten plays much better defense but have you watched the kid much? He's an elite college QB. He's better than Pennix.

Great hire. The Huskies fans and players were really upset. This should cheer them up. Now Arizona fans are upset. Part of the landscape in College Football now.
It's always kind of been the landscape of college football. Well, at least for 30 years. Guys move on to better jobs and there's a domino effect.

Oh agreed--the Big Ten plays much better defense but have you watched the kid much? He's an elite college QB. He's better than Pennix.
I have watched him. One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to watch the late night Pac 12 games.

I would be surprised if he doesn't make the move with his coach, especially with Arizona moving to a conference that is not going to get a lot of notice anymore.

Reactions: LandoComando
I have watched him. One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to watch the late night Pac 12 games.

I would be surprised if he doesn't make the move with his coach, especially with Arizona moving to a conference that is not going to get a lot of notice anymore.
My thoughts exactly. And, agreed, nothing better than ending the day with a Pac XII game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT