ADVERTISEMENT

J’Den Cox to Ohio RTC?

I just surfed to:

https://www.ohiortc.com/

On my phone, the first thing I see is a huge photo of Snyder. The second photo is another big Snyder. The third photo is a building. The fourth photo is Snyder.

Not how we would do it.

:)
I followed your link, under athletes they have about 75% of the page devoted to Kyle and all his accomplishments, under that they have pics of 6 pther athletes where you click for their bio. Listed, in order, are NaTo, Luke Pletcher, Joey McKenna, Logan Steiber, Myles Martin, and Kollin Moore. So out of 7 athletes listed one left the RTC and the other retired from wrestling.

I followed your link, under athletes they have about 75% of the page devoted to Kyle and all his accomplishments, under that they have pics of 6 pther athletes where you click for their bio. Listed, in order, are NaTo, Luke Pletcher, Joey McKenna, Logan Steiber, Myles Martin, and Kollin Moore. So out of 7 athletes listed one left the RTC and the other retired from wrestling.
2 left the ORTC. McKenna is at Wharton and still competing.

According to Tan Tom in an interview tOSU had 17 guys represtend in worlds or Olympics since 16.

Who am I missing (senior)?
Snyder
Steiber

Maybe he's including U23
Moore,
Martin,
Chase,
NATO

Logan retired in April...

And I forgot about McKenna leaving too. Wow, very updated site!

Well, it is 57.1% accurate!

Not the impact they think when Bo takes him the next time (if/when) they meet. I am drinking the coolaid on this one.

Is Bo going up and Cox down for the trials?

According to Tan Tom in an interview tOSU had 17 guys represtend in worlds or Olympics since 16.

Who am I missing (senior)?
Snyder
Steiber

Maybe he's including U23
Moore,
Martin,
Chase,
NATO

Could it be that his count represents not the absolute number of wrestlers, but the cumulative number of event appearances by their wrestlers? Hence a couple of guys accounting for the majority of the 17 count?

E.g., when PSU puts out the stat of 20-something individual national champions coached by Cael (a graphic I think I saw somewhere this past weekend), 18 of those are represented by just 7 guys (Ruth, Zain, Nolf, Nickal, Wright, Joseph, Taylor).

That was something that I thaught about because he was not clear in speaking

Could it be that his count represents not the absolute number of wrestlers, but the cumulative number of event appearances by their wrestlers? Hence a couple of guys accounting for the majority of the 17 count?

E.g., when PSU puts out the stat of 20-something individual national champions coached by Cael (a graphic I think I saw somewhere this past weekend), 18 of those are represented by just 7 guys (Ruth, Zain, Nolf, Nickal, Wright, Joseph, Taylor).

This^^. Exactly where my mind went when listening to his comments, knowing the number of wrestlers he was referencing. Not that it matters, I'm ok with the way Ryan presented the facts.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT