ADVERTISEMENT

It's Pitt!!!

Parf

Jan 21, 2012
ive been s lurker on this board for many years. I've lived on died on Saturdays with PSU for 40+ years. For the life of me I don't get why Pitt occupies so much attention and time on this board as it does. They are a decent college football program. They are not in the same league as PSU -- except for the sanction years. End of story. Cmon guys up the ante.

Reactions: PSU-Knocker
ive been s lurker on this board for many years. I've lived on died on Saturdays with PSU for 40+ years. For the life of me I don't get why Pitt occupies so much attention and time on this board as it does. They are a decent college football program. They are not in the same league as PSU -- except for the sanction years. End of story. Cmon guys up the ante.

Seriously, what’s the obsession with whether people make fun of pitt or not?

Reactions: PSUoh90
I don't get why everyone cares.
If this was a book about Penn State football, I'd agree. We would be wasting too many pages on Pitt.
It's not a book. It's the internet. They keep adding more pages. We aren't going to run out of space to talk about other things.

For years I fought the battle and asked the same question. I finally gave up when I came to understand that the reason there are so many Pitt threads is that Pitt is our only true rival. I am serious. Most Pitt posters will deny it, but this conclusion is inescapable. I absolutely guarantee that 5 years from now Pitt threads will still be ubiquitous on this board. I accept that and move on.

EXCLUSIVE: I understand Sandy approached Heather after the game and offered to extend the Series, but only if the games were played 2-1 in Pittsburgh. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: WDLion
928d0385-fd96-45d7-a3e7-4ec7afd1a4d1_text_hi.gif

Reactions: Kmase21
I just wandered over to their board and their talking about firing their coach AHHAHAHAHAA.

They cant recruit, they cant win lol. For all they crap they talked look at them now. Bottom feeders in the P5. What a joke of a fan base that is.

I just wandered over to their board and their talking about firing their coach AHHAHAHAHAA.

They cant recruit, they cant win lol. For all they crap they talked look at them now. Bottom feeders in the P5. What a joke of a fan base that is.

Would that be the worst thing in the world for them? Might be the breath of fresh air their program needs.

How about the simple fact they are located in the same state as us. Have your ever heard of "in state rivalry" all across the country?
Iowa vs Iowa State as an example, or Bama/ Auburn.

I don't get why everyone cares.
If this was a book about Penn State football, I'd agree. We would be wasting too many pages on Pitt.
It's not a book. It's the internet. They keep adding more pages. We aren't going to run out of space to talk about other things.
Because the same types of handjobs who run over to the Pitt board and then come back here to report on what they post about us, and how they are "obsessed" with us, exist over there too. It kind of serves to legitimize them when people start multiple threads, especially during the offseason. But to each their own!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT