ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Schottenheimer?

DonP74

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
I doubt Georgia will keep him around and I doubt he gets the Georgia head coaching job. SEC.

I really believe Franklin already has "his" guy. Will he do a bogus search or just name the guy before the bowl game?

I doubt Georgia will keep him around and I doubt he gets the Georgia head coaching job. SEC.
I don't think so, but I do have a feeling that Franklin's choice will be a home run. I think he senses he needs a big splash to hold any wavering recruits and to entice new ones.

I really believe Franklin already has "his" guy. Will he do a bogus search or just name the guy before the bowl game?

If he already has his guy he should announce him now. I don't think he has anyone. I think Franklin is under a lot of heat and this was a desperate move; perhaps even an overreaction.

Reactions: Eurotrash1
If he already has his guy he should announce him now. I don't think he has anyone. I think Franklin is under a lot of heat and this was a desperate move; perhaps even an overreaction.
LMAO.

117th last year, 111th this year.

Yep. Overreaction.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fairfax says we over reacted. Hey, I can see his point, if we were 126th out of 127, then sure, but hey, we were 117th!

Oh, wait a second, we were 125th out of 127 on third downs. I can see if we were 126th, but hey...

I don't think so, but I do have a feeling that Franklin's choice will be a home run. I think he senses he needs a big splash to hold any wavering recruits and to entice new ones.

I think you are right. He can use a "homerun" with our "fans".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT