ADVERTISEMENT

Is Chris Bleich decommitting?

paulyb141

Jan 25, 2016
I noticed he removed Penn State commit from his twitter account and his pinned tweet is now showing him wearing Rutgers gear.

relax
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
Your credibility is not the best, going into this.

If you threw this out just for trolling purposes, the credibility goes even lower.
Why is my credibility not the best? Because I don't hold the same opinion of those involved in the scandal as many on here? Would it make you feel better to know that I predicted 10 wins in the regular season for us last summer?

I'm not trolling here and my person opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now.

Why is my credibility not the best? Because I don't hold the same opinion of those involved in the scandal as many on here? Would it make you feel better to know that I predicted 10 wins in the regular season for us last summer?

I'm not trolling here and my person opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now.

Well if you have credibility and confidence in that by all means take him up on his wager. Otherwise stay quiet as your prediction ranks right up there with the Hale-Bopp Comet... But feel free to wear the purple shroud and high top chucks...
hqdefault.jpg

Well if you have credibility and confidence in that by all means take him up on his wager. Otherwise stay quiet as your prediction ranks right up there with the Hale-Bopp Comet... But feel free to wear the purple shroud and high top chucks...
hqdefault.jpg
Are you insulted by my opinion or something?

No, he is not.

Just me but it has more to do with "passing off your opinion" as fact when you've been proven wrong so many times and wont admit it. Just Sayn

Again, I'm not sure what is so offensive about what I am saying.

"He gone." is stated in an authoritative manner, as though you know it for a fact. Much later you state:

"I'm not trolling here and my person (sic) opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now."

There is a huge, huge gap between that and an authoritative statement that Bleich is gone.

The fact that recruits change their minds, that recruiting gurus are not always 100% accurate, etc. does not change the dynamics of what you stated, and how much less authoritative you were when you were called out on your statement.

What's baffling to me is that you can't understand why others have reacted as they did to your initial post in this thread.

His ex babysitters uncles barber said he may be switching to Rutgers but his moms best friends grandmothers neighbor said he is pro PSU. Who knows which is true?

"He gone." is stated in an authoritative manner, as though you know it for a fact. Much later you state:

"I'm not trolling here and my person (sic) opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now."

There is a huge, huge gap between that and an authoritative statement that Bleich is gone.

The fact that recruits change their minds, that recruiting gurus are not always 100% accurate, etc. does not change the dynamics of what you stated, and how much less authoritative you were when you were called out on your statement.

What's baffling to me is that you can't understand why others have reacted as they did to your initial post in this thread.
Seriously? That response to "he gone?" Ya'll need to calm down. Take some Zoloft and relax.

Last edited:
I will meet you with $1,000 dollars. You bring same. We get Tom McAndrew to hold it until signing day, 2018. He signs with PSU, I take the cash home. He signs with anyone else, you win. That's how sure I am about this. CASH ONLY.

"CASH ONLY" LOL

Reactions: EPC FAN
I remember seeing several "He Gone" posts associated with Hippenhammer and Thorpe. I suspect it will be equally accurate in this case, tea leaves notwithstanding...
It very well may be the case and that's fine. The kid was on Rutgers' junior visitors' list last weekend. Unofficial visits to other schools typically don't happen with commits unless there is at least some kind of interest. It's not like there are no good reasons why I think what I do.

He dumb

Seriously? That response to "he gone?" Ya'll to to calm down. Take some Zoloft and relax.
It very well may be the case and that's fine. The kid was on Rutgers' junior visitors' list last weekend. Unofficial visits to other schools typically don't happen with commits unless there is at least some kind of interest. It's not like there are no good reasons why I think what I do.

Well there are good reasons for EPC to say you're full of it... obviously he knows someone very close to the player, to offer to make that kind of wager. So most smart people would defer to him at this point and realize his connection to make that kind of statement. We will see what you choose to do....

Well there are good reasons for EPC to say you're full of it... obviously he knows someone very close to the player, to offer to make that kind of wager. So most smart people would defer to him at this point and realize his connection to make that kind of statement. We will see what you choose to do....
I'm sure he does, but then I would ask what the deal with the Rutgers visit is (assuming he made it)?

You're dumber than I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT