ADVERTISEMENT

Is Chris Bleich decommitting?

The "He gone" not suffice after the MASSIVE backpedal.
b00904c5e45abb06d12e540adad553a8df1fcca2f00e18f63d0135beb5c481ce.jpg

Reactions: Lion8286
Why is my credibility not the best? Because I don't hold the same opinion of those involved in the scandal as many on here? Would it make you feel better to know that I predicted 10 wins in the regular season for us last summer?

I'm not trolling here and my person opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now.

I can vouch for him. He definitely doesn't hold the same opinion of the scandal as many on here.

Smoke has been out there on him looking at RU. It won't be some huge shock and best of luck if he goes there...he'll need it. Legacy kid for RU....not in the least bit worried either way.

Reactions: EPC FAN
"He gone." is stated in an authoritative manner, as though you know it for a fact. Much later you state:

"I'm not trolling here and my person (sic) opinion (from reading the tea leaves) is that Chris is being pulled to Rutgers from his family and perhaps PSU is not too upset about it. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it right now."

There is a huge, huge gap between that and an authoritative statement that Bleich is gone.

The fact that recruits change their minds, that recruiting gurus are not always 100% accurate, etc. does not change the dynamics of what you stated, and how much less authoritative you were when you were called out on your statement.

What's baffling to me is that you can't understand why others have reacted as they did to your initial post in this thread.

So Tom, the obvious question is why getmyjizz is allowed to be here when he continually trolls.

If this kid flips from this class to Rutgers, I'll feel sorry for him. No sane, legally competent person would do so and he would have my pity. If his family is driving him to do this, an objective judge will surely grant him a divorce from them.

Reactions: aworsnup
None of us have any idea what goes on behind the scenes. The OL should be a strength moving forward. I think there is a great deal of communication in both directions about where the athlete, the program, as it pertains to depth etc, at a particular position, and the coaching staff. Sometimes a decommit comes with a gentle nudge?

Says he's committed, but still taking visits. Likely gone imo.

another question..."crystal ball" ? An expression or recruiting site? I have seen that term several times on the board.

It's a term used by the recruiting site 247, that represents predictions from various recruiting guys. Crystal ball = telling the future. Here is a link to their page that list the most recent predictions. When a recruit is going to commit, you will see a tidal wave of crystal ball predictions for the team. http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/TargetPredictions

Reactions: step.eng69
Wiltfong and Fitz are what matters. Period.

What two Rugers fans think, is less than irrelevant.

It's a term used by the recruiting site 247, that represents predictions from various recruiting guys. Crystal ball = telling the future. Here is a link to their page that list the most recent predictions. When a recruit is going to commit, you will see a tidal wave of crystal ball predictions for the team. http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/TargetPredictions
Thanks Ranger, prior to my post yesterday, I googled the term but got nothing regarding recruiting on the first page and figured to ask "us" for quicker meaning and continued to my job.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT