ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone concerned

that after last night even Lemonpie isn’t concerned?

Lemons defense mechanism is to say the “sky is falling”.

Here’s my non scientific analysis of Lemons sayings

“streak is over!” Means he’s nervous
“Doesn’t have any tools” really doesn’t like the wrestler and wants Cael to recruit over
“Nice job” met his high expectations
“Wow” exceeded his high expectations

When he starts getting technical this is where he shines. He is very good at predicting future recruits. Has a knack for using his eyes more than results and trusts them.

Excellent poster. Can tend to get negative when we need positive vibes, but all in all I wouldn’t trade him for anyone!

Lemons defense mechanism is to say the “sky is falling”.

Here’s my non scientific analysis of Lemons sayings

“streak is over!” Means he’s nervous
“Doesn’t have any tools” really doesn’t like the wrestler and wants Cael to recruit over
“Nice job” met his high expectations
“Wow” exceeded his high expectations

When he starts getting technical this is where he shines. He is very good at predicting future recruits. Has a knack for using his eyes more than results and trusts them.

Excellent poster. Can tend to get negative when we need positive vibes, but all in all I wouldn’t trade him for anyone!

Haha. That's some damn good analysis. And very kind. Thanks, bud.

One area I do need to improve is where I tend to get very cranky about injuries and overreact. It's gotten to the point where I'm very paranoid. I really convinced myself that Verk hurt himself against Amine. Last year I was almost positive that Nolf was done. This year I was only expecting RBY to come back at 60-70%.

One area I do need to improve is where I tend to get very cranky about injuries and overreact. It's gotten to the point where I'm very paranoid. I really convinced myself that Verk hurt himself against Amine. Last year I was almost positive that Nolf was done. This year I was only expecting RBY to come back at 60-70%.

Interesting you get paranoid about the injuries. I get frustrated, just feeling like I’m being lied to at every coaches press conference (see Cael Comments on Berge). We are in the world of information and our coach just won’t give it.

So if that’s the only thing that bothers me about Cael, I’ll take it. It’s unreal though how every time, I get nervous about a dual or big match, Cael has the boys ready. It’s unreal.

Then I spend the next day asking myself why ever ever doubt the man. He’s the GOAT for a reason

Reactions: LemonPie
Interesting you get paranoid about the injuries. I get frustrated, just feeling like I’m being lied to at every coaches press conference (see Cael Comments on Berge). We are in the world of information and our coach just won’t give it.

So if that’s the only thing that bothers me about Cael, I’ll take it. It’s unreal though how every time, I get nervous about a dual or big match, Cael has the boys ready. It’s unreal.

Then I spend the next day asking myself why ever ever doubt the man. He’s the GOAT for a reason

Yeah, it is what it is. The Berge situation is weird. Hardly getting a peep from anywhere. I would like to see him out there because I still think he can AA. Im not as down on him as others might be.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany

Not sure I ever saw it posted here, but probably was. In Cael interview he stated Verk wrestled hard but was at a disadvantage versus Michigan because they called him Friday morning and told him he had to go unexpectedly and his weight was high. So he spent a lot of time Friday getting down therefore gassed in 3rd. I think Chertow knew this when he was commenting on the match but never specifically mentioned the facts.

Reactions: jtothemfp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT