ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa fans in high dudgeon

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
2 (correct) calls against them (crack back block and then a roughing the passer) and they are close to bottle throwing mode.

Not sure why I’m torturing myself watching this bore-fest but I’ll up 10-9 late in 3rd and driving. It was 3-2 at end of 1st

Illinois QB with a bonehead bounce to the outside to keep himself from converting on 3rd and 1 inside the 10

Illinois should just use the UM game plan against us now with a 4 point lead - run 3 times and punt repeatedly

Agreed. The Iowa QB is beyond horrible. The Iowa offense is beyond horrible. And this is the team likely going to the conference championship. It's beyond a joke.
Did you see the 2nd half drive chart:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt

Wow - points scored by Iowa offense. Brian Ferentz is a genius.

15-13 but XP is missed. My lord is this game bad

Iowa is heading to Indy to be the ritual sacrifice victim for either OSU or UM

And, on queue, Iowa fans boo a legit injury break for an ILL defender even though the clock will be rewound and run

Brian Ferentz gets an ice bath

Reactions: bison13
Fans booing an injured player (again). Dude got "jacked up" by a blocker according to the analyst. Stay classy....wave at the kids.

But- conrats to the team. Lost their golden boy portal qb...who had no idea about any sign stealing...survived the noise and won their side of the B1G.

Well earned. They are the tallest midget in the West. Rooting for them in Indy...fwiw

Did you see the 2nd half drive chart:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt

Full disclosure: I bet the moneyline on Iowa to win straight-up today so was pretty pissed there in the 4th quarter...until the Hawkeyes ended up pulling it out late...mainly because Illinois was predictably even more pathetic.

Our league is a joke.

2 (correct) calls against them (crack back block and then a roughing the passer) and they are close to bottle throwing mode.

Not sure why I’m torturing myself watching this bore-fest but I’ll up 10-9 late in 3rd and driving. It was 3-2 at end of 1st
Roughing call was BS to be fair. But I agree Iowa fans are the worst

Fans booing an injured player (again). Dude got "jacked up" by a blocker according to the analyst. Stay classy....wave at the kids.

But- conrats to the team. Lost their golden boy portal qb...who had no idea about any sign stealing...survived the noise and won their side of the B1G.

Well earned. They are the tallest midget in the West. Rooting for them in Indy...fwiw

F that and F Iowa.

Reactions: PSU621
I have never seen a team consistently play not to lose and be as successful as Iowa. Only in the West.

They celebrated like they won a National Championship, lol. BF got the Gatorade treatment for his offense generating 15 points.

One of the worst 9-2 teams in the history of college football, they are going to get destroyed (again) in the BigTen Championship.

Reactions: PSU621
I have never seen a team consistently play not to lose and be as successful as Iowa. Only in the West.

They celebrated like they won a National Championship, lol. BF got the Gatorade treatment for his offense generating 15 points.

One of the worst 9-2 teams in the history of college football, they are going to get destroyed (again) in the BigTen Championship.
The West ceases to exist after this year so they should celebrate. May be the last time they do anything relevant

Good thing they weren’t playing Rutgers today. Would have been booing for 3 hours.

No one boos as much as Iowa fans nor whines as much when other fanbases boo their teams. It’s probably the most ironic phenomenon in college sports.

Golden Boy Portal QB?

This is probably the best place to leave this. I laughed more than I probably should have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT