ADVERTISEMENT

If PSU played MD before duhO$U and played like this, the Game Thread would be a mess....

Aren’t you the one who told me DuhOSU’s running back corps was three deep? Yeah, never listening to another word you type.
OSU has 3 capable RB's. The problem is their OL gets no push and opens no holes. 3 of the OL left for the NFL at the end of last season. Replacing them has not gone well so far. The top RB Henderson did not play against MD. Undisclosed injury. He should be ready for PSU. What you read/listen to is your business.

OSU has 3 capable RB's. The problem is their OL gets no push and opens no holes. 3 of the OL left for the NFL at the end of last season. Replacing them has not gone well so far. The top RB Henderson did not play against MD. Undisclosed injury. He should be ready for PSU. What you read/listen to is your business.
i believe they will not have a great day running against us but not sure what will happen in the passing game. they have good WRs

Dude, you’ve been playing 4 or 5 a game. No team that has settled on rb1 or rb2 is rotating that many running backs, especially this far into the season. And your O-line might suck but, I don’t care what the problem is. You have no running game.

Dude, you’ve been playing 4 or 5 a game. No team that has settled on rb1 or rb2 is rotating that many running backs, especially this far into the season. And your O-line might suck but, I don’t care what the problem is. You have no running game.
We rotate RBs and people want Potts to get more carries
Henderson is their top back

Done with reality I see
I might put you on ignore. Your takes are horrible and it took you four weeks of telling me I didn’t know what I was talking about before you agreed with me. That’s some shitty analysis on your part. As a matter of fact, all you actually did was piss all over PSU’s running backs. Good job, Brutus.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
I might put you on ignore. Your takes are horrible and it took you four weeks of telling me I didn’t know what I was talking about before you agreed with me. That’s some shitty analysis on your part. As a matter of fact, all you actually did was piss all over PSU’s running backs. Good job, Brutus.
You realize I don't care if you ignore me.
You don't comprehend football and your bias makes it even worse.
Our run game has been subpar...fact

You realize I don't care if you ignore me.
You don't comprehend football and your bias makes it even worse.
Our run game has been subpar...fact
I’m pretty sure you’re wearing a helmet right now. There is no GD way you’re still not comprehending that IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PENN STATE’S RUNNING BACKS. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you’re probably pushing 80, and the minds going.

I’m pretty sure you’re wearing a helmet right now. There is no GD way you’re still not comprehending that IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PENN STATE’S RUNNING BACKS. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you’re probably pushing 80, and the minds going.
And if you're attacking Ohio State's run game we should compare it to our own
Lol...if either of us is elderly it's you big guy. You're still living in the past. Also the childish nicknames gives that away. Proud of you for knowing how to use the $

And if you're attacking Ohio State's run game we should compare it to our own
Lol...if either of us is elderly it's you big guy. You're still living in the past. Also the childish nicknames gives that away. Proud of you for knowing how to use the $
No, I don’t have to compare anything. In your screwed up head I have to, but reality doesn’t work that way.

Then I'll compare it for you. You're welcome.
You’re an idiot. There is no comparison. PSU has two backs that spit carries. And between the two they still average more yards than DuhOSU’s five RB’’s….. Christ you old dick, you ever hear of “google”.

I’ll leave this here for the retarded…. PSU- 629 in 4 games with two rb’s. ( no potts).
DuhOSU in 5 games with 4 RBs 659. Do the math corky.

You’re an idiot. There is no comparison. PSU has two backs that spit carries. And between the two they still average more yards than DuhOSU’s five RB’’s….. Christ you old dick, you ever hear of “google”.
Look at yards per carry

goal posts moved, got it. Really don’t know how people tolerate you here.

PSU is 3rd in b1g Conference in Rushing YPG with (195 YPG), duhO$U is 9th in the Conference with 132 YPG. Here is the LINK.

PSU has 13 Rushing TDs, duhO$U 10. PSU averages 4.2 YPC, duhO$U 4.4 YPC.

The other place you see the difference in the quality of their run game (and duhO$U's over-reliance on the downfield/chunck pass-play) is the Redzone Offense numbers. PSU leads the league in Redzone Offense and has converted 22 of 28 (~80%) RZ trips into TDs, 13 via the run. PSU is 4-6 on FGs on the other 6 trips - 0 turnovers and 0 possessions turned over on Downs. duhO$U otoh, has only converted 9 of 17 (53%) RZ trips into TDs and has turned it over on Downs 3 times in the RZ - 18% of trips (they kicked FGs on other 5 possessions). Their low TD Conversion rate and turning it over on Downs on 20% of their RZ trips clearly points to a problematic, inconsistent running game in short-yardage situations.

PSU has converted 35 of 78 [45%] 3rd Down Plays and 10-11 [91%] 4th Down Plays (combined 45 of 89 - 51%). duhO$U has converted 25 of 63 [40%] 3rd Down plays and 5 of 8 [67%] 4th Down plays (combined 30 of 71 - 42%).

PSU averaging 195 Rushing YPG (63 YPG more than what duhO$U averages in their run game), much better 3rd & 4th Down Conversion Rates and PSU's lightyears better RZ Offense stat say PSU has the better run game, especially in converting short yardage situations consistently and when you absolutely have to have the yardage. But dipshit is going to ignore all of these massively critical run-related statistics and tell us duhO$U has a better running game based on averaging 2-tenths of a ypc (7 inches) more per carry??? But he's a PSU fan - don't you know? LMAO. This asshole is such a moronic tool, it isn't even funny.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT