ADVERTISEMENT

I prayed all night to my Heavenly Father and yet....there is still no updated PSU Roster.

That's the point. If we are really going to go there. Then none of us should be on here, not even the grateful ones. We should all be out there picking up litter and helping old ladies cross the street...yet here we are. Obviously these are first world problems so trying to negate my argument by saying there are bigger problems out there is a non-factor. For that matter why is there even NCAA sports? All these extremely fit people could be out there accomplishing lots of acts of service to make the world a better place and here there are spending their time trying to better THEMSELVES?!! Abhorrent behavior.
I'm over on HR making the world a better place.

Ya know, in case anyone asks...

Has anyone else considered that maybe we should be praying to Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the South like to call him 'Hey-suz.

Has anyone else considered that maybe we should be praying to Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the South like to call him 'Hey-suz.
We may need to sacrifice a chicken in the locker room.

jobu-majorleague.gif

Here's a 23-24 Penn State roster.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1xkMucz3jc5AGB4elL" width="480" height="343" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT8qB7GQDfnldWTFhS" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2tM0sOcLmfUM8Nlv4G" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Djk9ilQA2jjOg" width="480" height="322" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/HhTXt43pk1I1W" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

That's it! I need a timeout.

Last edited:
sorry but I was busy making up all the other colleges rosters but will get to it soon!have a great day!

It's due to be published November 8th. The Roster can't be finalized until the NCAA rules on reduced suspensions. Cael is in T&Ts heads.

Sorry I can't resist. If you are asking, the answer is yes, Tom is mimicking jerking off a giant.

Reactions: District four
Mesinbrink 165, Levi 157 as we know. Hmmm. Does this mean there is still uncertainty at 165?

Rosters usually ignore the issue of certification and a weight decline schedule.

Here is what Cael said about 165:

We have a few really good guys. Alex has had a really good offseason and wrestling extremwly well right now. He had a lot of great wins last year. Mesenbrink just won a U20 World Championship and he's excited to compete.

Matt Lee was second at University Nationals and he's fighting hard. Barraclough continues to grow, so he'll go at 165. He's a guy who's tough in every position. He's been competitive at a high level from day one. So 165 is a loaded weight for us for sure.

Reactions: Sullivan
Here is what Cael said about 165:

We have a few really good guys. Alex has had a really good offseason and wrestling extremwly well right now. He had a lot of great wins last year. Mesenbrink just won a U20 World Championship and he's excited to compete.

Matt Lee was second at University Nationals and he's fighting hard. Barraclough continues to grow, so he'll go at 165. He's a guy who's tough in every position. He's been competitive at a high level from day one. So 165 is a loaded weight for us for sure.
Ahh, shit, we can hardly handle a two man compete scenario.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel

In the category Career Goals after College, what a slacker Terrell Barraclough has chosen, Tissue Engineering Regeneration!

But after reading how many of his teammates wish to go into MMA/UFC, Terrell may be set for life. His teammates can hand out Terrell's business card to their opponents at the cage weigh- ins.

not to be a smarta$$ but what did we learn from the roster posting that some were anxiously waiting for?
True but as mentioned a few times, that's not the point. The point is we shouldn't have to resort to intercepting radio transmissions to be in the know with our beloved team.

In the category Career Goals after College, what a slacker Terrell Barraclough has chosen, Tissue Engineering Regeneration!

But after reading how many of his teammates wish to go into MMA/UFC, Terrell may be set for life. His teammates can hand out Terrell's business card to their opponents at the cage weigh- ins.
Penn State will come back to earth when Bearclaw stops cloning national champs.

True but as mentioned a few times, that's not the point. The point is we shouldn't have to resort to intercepting radio transmissions to be in the know with our beloved team.

Why don't you understand the coaching staff has a right to determine when to release the roster publicly (in the best interests of the team and team members) rather than to satisfy fans?

You are following a team is coming up an a decade and half of not just unparalleled success in wrestling but of all sports.

Be thankful, not demanding.

Last edited:
Why don't you understand the coaching staff has a right to determine when to release the roster publicly (in the best interests of the team and team members) rather than to satisfy fans?

You are following a team is coming up an a decade and half of not just unparalleled success in wrestling but of all sports.

Be thankful, not demanding.
Dude, it's hardly like I'm the only one. The whole impetus for the thread was when I heard Askren talking about it during an FRL recently. I'm sure it was mentioned in a Willie and Basch podcast I just listened to as well. These guys aren't exactly Bozos. They are pretty reputable in their fields and THEY can't seem to understand why Cael operates the way he does
I wasn't the one with the initial gripe, it just resonated with me after considering it for a bit. Also as previously mentioned in this thread I've listened to guys that have trained with him say he's peculiarly secretive about what he thinks gives him a competitive edge. Specifically Cael not wanting to talk training with him cause he was no longer in the room even though they had spent a lot of time training together and there weren't any secrets to potentially give away.

I'm well aware of the win streak he's on and as I've already stated I'll take the silent treatment if I have to if that's the cost of a dynasty but in my opinion dropping the updated roster last minute and the like is not the reason he's killing the game. It's like this, so awhile back I watched a video of Kolat talking about during college he had this thing about never taking an elevator. He always took the stairs because in his mind it was giving him some advantage over his competition who wasn’t considering it and did take the elevator. Did it contribute to his success due to better conditioning? Doubtful. Was he able to use it to help his mental game?
Well, you hear a lot of fighters talk about how they are confident for their fight because they know they did everything they possibly could to prepare.

So that's what I think Cael's sleeper cell level of secrecy is...just some weird thing that his brain compels him to do because of some perceived advantage with a dash of the fans not being any type of priority because they don't have to be and the only thing it hurts is at times my fervor for PSU Wrestling.

Dude, it's hardly like I'm the only one. The whole impetus for the thread was when I heard Askren talking about it during an FRL recently. I'm sure it was mentioned in a Willie and Basch podcast I just listened to as well. These guys aren't exactly Bozos. They are pretty reputable in their fields and THEY can't seem to understand why Cael operates the way he does
I wasn't the one with the initial gripe, it just resonated with me after considering it for a bit. Also as previously mentioned in this thread I've listened to guys that have trained with him say he's peculiarly secretive about what he thinks gives him a competitive edge. Specifically Cael not wanting to talk training with him cause he was no longer in the room even though they had spent a lot of time training together and there weren't any secrets to potentially give away.

I'm well aware of the win streak he's on and as I've already stated I'll take the silent treatment if I have to if that's the cost of a dynasty but in my opinion dropping the updated roster last minute and the like is not the reason he's killing the game. It's like this, so awhile back I watched a video of Kolat talking about during college he had this thing about never taking an elevator. He always took the stairs because in his mind it was giving him some advantage over his competition who wasn’t considering it and did take the elevator. Did it contribute to his success due to better conditioning? Doubtful. Was he able to use it to help his mental game?
Well, you hear a lot of fighters talk about how they are confident for their fight because they know they did everything they possibly could to prepare.

So that's what I think Cael's sleeper cell level of secrecy is...just some weird thing that his brain compels him to do because of some perceived advantage with a dash of the fans not being any type of priority because they don't have to be and the only thing it hurts is at times my fervor for PSU Wrestling.

Right. You're not only one, but that's still an argument an adolescent makes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT