ADVERTISEMENT

I may be responsible for Gesicki's great season!

emrtmakesshiteup

Oct 17, 2012
At the end of last season I sent a note addressed to the "Football Office" but I don't know if they ever received or read it. I said that MG, being a great volleyball player, may be programmed to return the ball as opposed to catching the ball. I suggested trying to reformat his brain and muscles, somehow completely wiping the volleyball experience out of his head. Just sayin! lol

Reactions: hlstone
I may be responsible for Gesicki's great season!

I've stated this before. The staff was confident that he'd turn things around. He caught nearly everything thrown to him in practice. Last year, he had some drops early in games, and he'd start to press. The next week in practice, he'd catch everything, then press in games, etc.

I suspect all fans are happy that he's gotten past the issue he had last season.

Reactions: hlstone
I've stated this before. The staff was confident that he'd turn things around. He caught nearly everything thrown to him in practice. Last year, he had some drops early in games, and he'd start to press. The next week in practice, he'd catch everything, then press in games, etc.

I suspect all fans are happy that he's gotten past the issue he had last season.

I hope Irving Charles makes the same strides next year. Felt bad for him after the two drops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT