ADVERTISEMENT

"I Have to play the best game of my career"...

.. Did anyone else see this as a losing mentality to begin with? If another team has you believing your game ain't enough, I think you are already beaten.

You will NEVER hear Drew Allar say this, that's my prediction.

Your prediction, gunsie? Hilarious.

Isn't it about that time of year for you to start embarassing yourself on the Wrestling board??

.. Did anyone else see this as a losing mentality to begin with? If another team has you believing your game ain't enough, I think you are already beaten.

One thing I am not clear on. Are you a fan of Clifford?

I know you are mostly trolling the team, but I dont disagree with all you write. That comment bothered me too and wasn't the right approach, he played awful and still almost won. He just had to be okay and they win and yes, saying a player or team has to play perfect is not rooted in reality and only places undue pressure on yourself.

I know you are mostly trolling the team, but I dont disagree with all you write. That comment bothered me too and wasn't the right approach, he played awful and still almost won. He just had to be okay and they win and yes, saying a player or team has to play perfect is not rooted in reality and only places undue pressure on yourself.
I'm not a troll. I say things that have merit due to history.
---It's factual HISTORY to say that Franklin has lost at least 1 game per season he should not, excluding 2017.
---It's HISTORY that the quote he made, you do NOT hear from teams that win big games.

To be fair, he was 0-3 against them, and this year's Ohio State is supposed to be the most talented team in the country according to the media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT