ADVERTISEMENT

I don't buy any of these "excuses" kids are offering for decommitments! NONE!!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
You knew what you were doing when you committed.

I'm sure you talked it over with your parents/care-giver-guardian, grandma- or grandpa.

Coach Franklin makes SURE you understand the meaning of the word "commitment" before you give your commitment.

I don't want to hear that you got caught up in the moment; it was a rash decision, etc.

I have no doubt that other-forces are at work here using any means possible.

That being said; We only want the kids that want to be at PSU.

Thank you!

I'm sure you talked it over with your parents/care-giver-guardian, grandma- or grandpa.

Coach Franklin makes SURE you understand the meaning of the word "commitment" before you give your commitment.

I don't want to hear that you got caught up in the moment; it was a rash decision, etc.

Thank you!
In theory, correct. In today's world, this is the norm.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Thank you!
So when Penn State flips a kid are they using any means possible to flip a kid?

Thank you!
I would rather see a broken engagement than an unhappy marriage and divorce.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and TheGLOV
I would rather see a broken engagement than an unhappy marriage and divorce.

really it doesnt matter whether they flip to us or leave us - the word "commitment" does not have the same meaning today for this generation of players. it is good to know where they stand now vs in December-Feb period. later when they sign actual contracts in the pros, it is the same attitude......if it doesnt work you just walk away with no obligation is the attitude.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and TheGLOV
Here is maybe one reason I can buy if true:

62538676_2824911587524117_1757298036800749568_n.jpg

Here is maybe one reason I can buy if true:

62538676_2824911587524117_1757298036800749568_n.jpg

this is one of the better reasons i have seen for making a decision. I think i might have asked the two eng programs this question before i made a verbal though. UMich is probably better positioned than even tOSU with regard to auto industry.

this is one of the better reasons i have seen for making a decision. I think i might have asked the two eng programs this question before i made a verbal though. UMich is probably better positioned than even tOSU with regard to auto industry.
Please stop, don’t get Wolveeee started praising the exemplar merits of the UM school of Engineering.

Bing-fing-O. If it mattered that much to you, why wouldn't you have done so in the first place? Hey, the kid wants to play at osu, that's fine by me. I hope he starts... I hope he starts realllllly fast. I think we have a few guys who will ruin his day (and he's hoping Oweh et al are long gone before he has to take the field).

Reactions: Option Bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT