ADVERTISEMENT

I am just worn out. So many chances to win.

SEPATOPTEN

Aug 21, 2010
We had two interceptions dropped one that would have clinched the game. Its just a disappointingly bad few weeks. I can't believe Penn State could not adjust. I am starting to have my doubts now.

We had two interceptions dropped one that would have clinched the game. Its just a disappointingly bad few weeks. I can't believe Penn State could not adjust. I am starting to have my doubts now.
Our running game and run blocking is absolutely pathetic. Tough to win if you can’t run especially with a banged up QB.

Reactions: canuckhal and wlawn
Every play either an OL, TE or both has someone screw up. Its really that simple. It isnt lack of push it's blown assignments. TE blocking is like 2 or 3 gesickis playing. If they do block the rb runs into a cluster instead of a gap. I recall 1 play where there was a 2+ yard gap. A CB was coming up to fill it and instead of trying to truck him the rb cuts back into cluster for a Loss. Easily a 5 yard swing in the play.

My main problem is the offensive series early in the game. It looked like PSU was practicing by working on the run game.
Without question that is exactly what they were doing. They were assuming the win and working on some "stuff". If they were up 28 points then have at it. Win the freakin game Jimmy. Maybe he is missing his family again? Got to be some excuse other than he just isn't good enough.

Reactions: ftlpsu
But it did and he has to make that play….!
Yes he does. That doesn’t change the real point. There were plays by both teams that should have been made. Fans only look at a few. The far superior team was outplayed and out coaches.

They should not have had Clifford out there when it was abundantly clear he wasn’t healthy or able to get it done. Just shear stubbornness
Coupled with the fact that unfortunately the rest of the QB room is just that freaking bad. I don’t blame Franklin for Levis. I do blame him for the two classes where he struck out with Roberson Johnson and Bowins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT