ADVERTISEMENT

Huge week for the B1G ... we went undefeated!

michnittlion

Sep 3, 2003
Twelve and zero.

All TWELVE B1G teams won their football games.

Good thing our conference never expanded beyond TWELVE --- because of such, we have a perfect weekend to celebrate!

Huh? Are you really excited about the other schools?

I am one who thinks that a "strong B1G" is in the long-term best interests of Penn State.

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, MSU, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, and Wisconsin --- all winners.

The B1G has TWELVE members, and all TWELVE won.

Reactions: PSU-Knocker
Huh? Are you really excited about the other schools?
I sure am. The better the Big Ten is, the better the perception of Penn State. Too bad Rutgers got beat. I was really looking forward to hanging that first loss on them next week. Would have meant a lot to the team, and would have made it easier to get them pumped up for the game.

I am one who thinks that a "strong B1G" is in the long-term best interests of Penn State.

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, MSU, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, and Wisconsin --- all winners.

The B1G has TWELVE members, and all TWELVE won.

ROTFLMAO, you must have missed it when Maryland and Rutgers joined the BIG. The BIG has FOURTEEN members and they did NOT all win yesterday. LOL

Twelve and zero.

Good thing our conference never expanded beyond TWELVE --- because of such, we have a perfect weekend to celebrate!
Are you, or are you just trying to be, stupid. 14 teams in B1G.

12-0 baby. Obv. the Little 2 Rutgers and Maryland are not in the B1G. Embarrassing losses

Twelve and zero.

Harbaugh has NittWitt so excited......after 5 hours he had to call his doctor!!!

Fixed it for you, 409fold.

Two and zero.​

All TWO B1G teams won their football games.​

Good thing our conference never expanded beyond TWO --- because of such, we have a perfect weekend to celebrate!​

He only likes to fess up to the count (after being caught), and has claimed repeatedly mich is his only other moniker. Now why would we ever doubt someone of such fine character?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT