ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you had today’s game

Wasn’t sure if they would win or not, but I told my friends to take them with the points

As a win when looking at the schedule when it first came out
I don't know when the schedule first came out, but I said when Rucci committed that Wisconsin would continue to lose to PSU. I think Wisconsin is generally going to be a good matchup for us most of the time based on overall talent.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Sure. The Wisconsin mystique against us wore off over the last decade.
Even BOB beat Bucky. But I think since we were down 28-7 in the first half of the 2016 BCG Franklin has had Chryst's number.

Wisconsin has beaten us twice in the past 17 seasons. One of those wins was against Tom Bradley a couple weeks after Joe was shown the door.

I definitely had this as a W. Wisky was sh!tting bricks abut having to play PSU in their first game. I am saying 10-2 for this team but I would have us favored in every game but at Columbus.

I said PSU by ten points for over a month...our kicker screwed me!
Had them winning by 6.

I'm a fooking genius.

OPf course, I also said our offense would be like greased lightning (or similar) and we'd win 33-27, and run the clock out by moving the chains and preventing wisky from any last minute forays into our territory to win by a point.

Ahem.

OK, in a shocker... not a genius. lol

I had no feel for the game and I was mowing my lawn while nursing a knee injury . Had to finish it the second half btw. I knew if they held in the first half they’d be in great shape. The missed FG and XP drove me crazy . I was afraid that would kill us , it then D stepped up .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT