ADVERTISEMENT

HOPE YOU GUYS HOOK ME UP WITH SOME BIG ten tickets next year !

giphy.gif

Don't worry. It'll be held in an actual arena that holds more than 125 people.

Reactions: diggerpup
Can you get him tickets in both rows 3 and 14 with his cousin doctor from OKC, at the same time as the hockey game?
Don`t worry I have sat in Penn State seats at nationals when you guys couldn`t get them . I have a inside on getting Penn state tickets from a football donor!

That’s very impressive. Check back in when you’re able to donate yourself.
You guys get your panties in a bunch over some tickets I wanted to make a little monEY In the past I have sold NCAA tickets at cost to Penn State fans and sat next too and had great times with! Last year and this year I payed 1500. 00 for seats and bought a 1500.00 seat for my sons X coach this year . I think you guys are just pissed Rutgers screwed out of tickets this year and using me to vent your anger. i t took me twenty minutes to sell ticKETS you gUYS thought I HAD A GUN AND WERE ROBBING YOU !! Enjoy your wrestling as I will be enjoying my 29th Nationals and 27 in a row !!! And let`s just leave like that !

You guys get your panties in a bunch over some tickets I wanted to make a little monEY In the past I have sold NCAA tickets at cost to Penn State fans and sat next too and had great times with! Last year and this year I payed 1500. 00 for seats and bought a 1500.00 seat for my sons X coach this year . I think you guys are just pissed Rutgers screwed out of tickets this year and using me to vent your anger. i t took me twenty minutes to sell ticKETS you gUYS thought I HAD A GUN AND WERE ROBBING YOU !! Enjoy your wrestling as I will be enjoying my 29th Nationals and 27 in a row !!! And let`s just leave like that !

22683.jpg

Reactions: diggerpup

Maybe a little bit of WD-40 will unstick your shift key?

Why are you still here? Go away!!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT