ADVERTISEMENT

Hi Board I just wanted to say that if anyone ever needed help or to talk, you can always reach out..

Dude, you are OK in my book. Two people in my network have committed suicide in the last month. By that I mean people that I didn't directly know but know someone who knew them well.

The first was founder and co-owner of a local string of salons named Charles Scott Salons. The shutdown was about to force him into bankruptcy so he killed himself leaving a wife and two kids. The second, and this is horrible, is an 80-something guy who lost his wife 18 months ago. He has a son who is a quadriplegic from MS. He also has a healthy adult son and adult daughter. With the shutdown, lack our resources and failing health he shot his son then himself so as not to put that burden on his healthy son and daughter. Just an awful, awful story.

So, I say that, as to say you are a good person. Thanks for trying to do something to help out.

Last edited:
Dude, you are OK in my book. Two people in my network have committed suicide in the last month. By that I mean people that I didn't directly know but know someone who knew them well.

The first was founder and co-owner of a local string of salons named Charles Scott Salons. The shutdown was about to force him into bankruptcy so he killed himself leaving a wife and two kids. The second, and this is horrible, is an 80-something guy who lost his wife 18 months ago. He has a son who is a quadriplegic from MS. He also has a healthy adult son and adult daughter. With the shutdown, lack our resources and failing health he shot his son them himself so as not to put that burden on his healthy son and daughter. Just an awful, awful story.

So, I say that, as to say you are a good person. Thanks for trying to do something to help out.

Damn. Awful to read. It’s so sad when people feel they have no one they can lean on. :(

Damn. Awful to read. It’s so sad when people feel they have no one they can lean on. :(
I only tell the story because we have a tendency to feel that our reality is the only reality. There are a ton of people that are really good people but are really hurting. A friend asked me, over the weekend, "where is that person that can slap me into next year? I'd love to put 2020 in the rear view mirror at just about any cost."

Gonna-ask-my-momma-if-that-offer-to-slap-me-into-n

to me, and I'm sure to others, But I can be reached via email to talk and If you only needed someone to listen, I would and if I could help, I will.....

Shalom

If I call and you aren't able to pick up, are you going to star 69 me?

to me, and I'm sure to others, But I can be reached via email to talk and If you only needed someone to listen, I would and if I could help, I will.....

Shalom
Fortunately, with wife, four children and ten gchildren, always in a good place, however, curious if you are a professional (do not have to answer in specific(s)) or merely just a good listener and person! Have a good day!

Fortunately, with wife, four children and ten gchildren, always in a good place, however, curious if you are a professional (do not have to answer in specific(s)) or merely just a good listener and person! Have a good day!

I'd like to think the latter. You as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT