ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your resume...YOU decide if he needs fired...

Did I say it was a certainty? But it is a possibility.

I mean we could also offer Nick Saban 30 million. I mean far from certain, but if we are playing that game it's within the realm of possibility if the Pegulas want to make it happen.

I mean we could also offer Nick Saban 30 million. I mean far from certain, but if we are playing that game it's within the realm of possibility if the Pegulas want to make it happen.
It’s not a game. Matt Rhule at Penn State is a real possibility.

65-30 won loss record after the next game

1 Big Ten championship in 8 years

1-8 against Ohio State and the win was 5 years ago

3-4 in games after a bye with all 4 losses at home in what is regarded as one of the biggest home field advantages in college football

In 2017 with what was your best team, you lose to Ohio State with a 3 touchdown lead, then lose the next game to an underdog Michigan State

In 2018 once again you lose to Ohio St with a 2 score lead and once again lose at home after a bye week to an underdog team

In 2020 you set an all time school record for worst start and you finish 4-5

In 2021 the exact same trend continues as you lose to the worst team in the conference after a bye week to a 24 point underdog

In 8 years you have failed to develop a competitive, even average offensive line that is capable of moving defensive linemen, even FCS Villanova

You are 9-8 since 2020

You cannot develop quarterbacks

You are incapable of rational clock management during games and decision making in general during games

There. Is this what your penn state deserves? Or do want better?
You forgot many many other disgraces.

how about losing to temple for the first time since 1941

how about getting smashed at home by Maryland

losing a game to randy edsall?

being outcoached by clay Helton?

JFC we scored 28 points against Illinois last year in the FIRST QUARTER!!!!!!

Seriously? Franklin is not a player, he just walks around on the sideline. Do you spit in your area of employment? Yea I didn't think so.
He’s still part of the game and the sideline is still part of the field. You’re hung up on something dumb.

Understand that the PSU game experience is now first and foremost, a party. The fans aren't demanding wins. They demand the lights are kept on. They'll spend whatever it takes to come here and make the scene. The team can struggle for three straight years and instead of 110K for the whiteout they get 102. What's the problem?

Understand that the PSU game experience is now first and foremost, a party. The fans aren't demanding wins. They demand the lights are kept on. They'll spend whatever it takes to come here and make the scene. The team can struggle for three straight years and instead of 110K for the whiteout they get 102. What's the problem?
Your theory is about to be tested.

Reactions: WaylonJ
I guess. But they withstood the ultimate shit storm. This is just wins and losses.
Credit to the fan base and the “ House that Joe built”. A lot has changed and CJF does not have nearly the fan loyalty as Joe (or record of accomplishment).

Reactions: WaylonJ

3-4 in games after a bye with all 4 losses at home in what is regarded as one of the biggest home field advantages in college football

In 2017 with what was your best team, you lose to Ohio State with a 3 touchdown lead, then lose the next game to an underdog Michigan State

In 2018 once again you lose to Ohio St with a 2 score lead and once again lose at home after a bye week to an underdog team

In 2021 the exact same trend continues as you lose to the worst team in the conference after a bye week to a 24 point underdog

In 8 years you have failed to develop a competitive, even average offensive line that is capable of moving defensive linemen, even FCS Villanova

You are 9-8 since 2020

You are incapable of rational clock management during games and decision making in general during games

Don’t forget the 1-0 each week crap… this guy can’t see the forest from the trees. Has no perspective and is incapable of of seeing the bigger picture. The guy can’t lead an elite program and work towards a goal.

I’ve read after every loss the past few years that the fans are going to stop coming and the recruits will decommit. They don’t
Your statement is pathetic, no one ever said that. But yea the people shelling out $100 plus a ticket for that dreadful performance yesterday are going to be pissed off.

Your statement is pathetic, no one ever said that. But yea the people shelling out $100 plus a ticket for that dreadful performance yesterday are going to be pissed off.
It’s in this board after every loss from the same people posting it today. Btw, I’m less than happy about Saturday

It would seem so. But the attendance never reflects it. There's always the next class or few classes of grads. Don't care about wins, care about making the scene. The Univ obviously knows this.

Seriously? Franklin is not a player, he just walks around on the sideline. Do you spit in your area of employment? Yea I didn't think so.
Yup. Only players spit in sports.

Kansas City Royals v Cleveland Indians : News Photo

People are not demanding national championships. People are demanding a much better product on the field. The past two seasons have been a disaster for Franklin and the team. His teams and players are woefully unprepared and it is frustrating to watch. Not to mention seeing at least a half a dozen clips of him "spitting" on the sidelines yesterday. My parents and my children all commented on his "spitting" yesterday, and it was pretty embarrassing and trashy if you ask me.

Sounds like a miracle he's won 11 games 3 of the last 6 seasons and is one of only 3 coaches to win the conference in that timespan.

Reactions: fairfaxlion2
This post proves you are clueless….you do realize Vanderbilt was the nobody school in the conference, right? Every team they beat had a better program. So he won nine games in back to back seasons with a program no one could win at before or since, but it was because he didn’t beat any good teams. Definitely the dumbest post of the year winner….congrats.
It’s not over yet. He’s still got a little over two months to post something even dumber.

Yeah I will discuss whatever I want in a post. It is related to your topic. No I would not fire that coach and especially if you don’t have an upgrade lined up. Just firing coaches without knowing the next move is not a formula for anything
The Boss George Stienbrennet always said if you are gonna fire someone you better damn sure know who you want will take the job.

The Boss George Stienbrenner always said if you are gonna fire someone you better damn sure know who you want will take the job.

Big portion of the Fire Franklin brigade doesn't think that far ahead. All obviously run extremely successful enterprises in their own professional lives.

The Boss George Stienbrennet always said if you are gonna fire someone you better damn sure know who you want will take the job.
Yes and never bail unless you have something better lined up. Horrifying how many people don't know that one.

Reactions: Shadow99
Who do you think we’re getting??? Lincoln Riley? Kirby Smart? Dabo? What power 5 coach with a .750 winning percentage is coming to PSU?

Sounds like a great reason to hold off on impulsively firing with a .739 winning percentage post sanctions at psu.

You are 9-8 since 2020

Your last two statements are your opinions, not facts. But even if I accept them as facts, let me ask you this:

Who are you going to get who is *definitely* going to be better?

Are you willing to go down the path of Nebraska or Texas or FSU where they are "down" for 10 years because they fired a good coach without realizing how rare good coaches are?

Your last two statements are your opinions, not facts. But even if I accept them as facts, let me ask you this:

Who are you going to get who is *definitely* going to be better?

Are you willing to go down the path of Nebraska or Texas or FSU where they are "down" for 10 years because they fired a good coach without realizing how rare good coaches are?

None of them are willing to touch this question. Apparently it's this guy though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Clawson

He lost to Pitt once in a bowl game.

You are 9-8 since 2020

Cannot develop quarterbacks?

Trace McSorley says hello.
So do Tommy Stevens and Will Levis, who left because they couldn’t win the starting job but started at other schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT