ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Report Refugee Registration.

I would like to see Vodka freed as a good will gesture for JTS freedom. I think he really only had one bad period of excessive inappropriate burst posting. I mean, it's not like Ignore wouldn't work in the interim.

Besides, we need more compliance expertise to stay up to speed on most recent rules and any future ones that come from the NIL $#!+ show, including "impermissible contact" vs "tampering" nuances.
No way. He has to be the last to leave gitmo.

The others all had a day in barrel w the tiring repetitive stuff. Vodkas story still carries on ...what like 5 years now

No way. He has to be the last to leave gitmo.

The others all had a day in barrel w the tiring repetitive stuff. Vodkas story still carries on ...what like 5 years now
Isn't 4 going on 5 years enough?

Plus, he is challenging tHR mod to explain why JTS was unbanned, so it would provide some poetic irony.

Sorry man — I wasn’t sure how you might make the plunge back into that world, and throwing you a party seemed like a good redirect to avert potential disaster. 😉
And I really enjoyed the read over there. Couple hawk fans were real pissed Johnsonsteele got reinstated lol. I also learned that Mike Z is a pretty level headed guy and I was way to hard on him. It seems it's easy to think being a moderator isn't all that much but when I stepped back and thought about it I came to realize you have to have some pretty thick skin to deal with online fans from any board. That being said thanks for all your hard work Mike Z and keep it real Johnson Steele lol

Lol. I think it would be funny to free him here. Besides...he's harmless. Lol
BWI Parole Board Meeting...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ya know...I was even going to take the time to read what the actual rules are over there but I can't find them. Lol
banned for a rules violation but was never told what rule I violated. I would do the time if I am told what the crime was, specifically. I would even be contrite if it was proven that I was wrong in what I pointed out!

Oh well.....

banned for a rules violation but was never told what rule I violated. I would do the time if I am told what the crime was, specifically. I would even be contrite if it was proven that I was wrong in what I pointed out!

Oh well.....
I apparently broke the rule that if you make @NCHawk55 look like an unhinged fool, you get banned.

I apparently broke the rule that if you make @NCHawk55 look like an unhinged fool, you get banned.
Well el dub must have just gotten banned!

Today at 10:36 AM
el dub said:

I think they might be the same deranged individual.
Listen, punk. I usually don’t get into it with Iowa fans but you’ve been calling me out several times now. I suggest you back off, maybe take a break from the computer.

Today at 12:52 PM
el dub said:

I was a punk before you were a punk. I was a punk before you…..
All right pal, I think you and I are going to have beef going forward. Let’s just keep it as civil as possible, and try to direct it towards the PSU creeps.

In the spirit of manliness, I'm tagging @NCHawk55 @el dub isn't registered here. Although NC has a short fuse for our antics here, I sense an underlying sense of humor there too. I think he cracks himself up blasting us. He cracks me up too.

Isn't 4 going on 5 years enough?

Plus, he is challenging tHR mod to explain why JTS was unbanned, so it would provide some poetic irony.
Who?

What?

I see NC is still active here. Your mods will have work to do in due time.

he wasn’t banned for a political difference, as he states. He was banned because his mouth is constantly belittling and calling other posters names, and saying things it shouldn’t. I was nice enough to warn him once. That is all.

as far as @johnstownsteel goes, I really wasn’t the one who banned him initially. We discussed, I made a judgement call that appears to be working out. At least it has to this point.

Mike

You never warned me. Don’t lie. The fact that Homer is over there creating threads telling people to get off of your site and doesn’t even get touched is insane.

Who?

What?

he wasn’t banned for a political difference, as he states. He was banned because his mouth is constantly belittling and calling other posters names, and saying things it shouldn’t. I was nice enough to warn him once. That is all.

as far as @johnstownsteel goes, I really wasn’t the one who banned him initially. We discussed, I made a judgement call that appears to be working out. At least it has to this point.

Mike
I would like to see Vodka freed as a good will gesture for JTS freedom. I think he really only had one bad period of excessive inappropriate burst posting. I mean, it's not like Ignore wouldn't work in the interim.

Besides, we need more compliance expertise to stay up to speed on most recent rules and any future ones that come from the NIL $#!+ show, including "impermissible contact" vs "tampering" nuances.

You never warned me. Don’t lie. The fact that Homer is over there creating threads telling people to get off of your site and doesn’t even get touched is insane.
I warned you, it’s a written warning even. You can no longer see it because of your inability to get along with others. I have an email address if you’d like to discuss it further. Not going to clutter us this site any further.

Mike

Reactions: Ski
Nobody here cares why you were banned on HR.

Unless you cram it down out throats. In which case, maybe don't make us care.

I warned you, it’s a written warning even. You can no longer see it because of your inability to get along with others. I have an email address if you’d like to discuss it further. Not going to clutter us this site any further.

Mike
What is your email?

Who?

What?

Mike

Mike
giphy.gif

Hey Mike since we are asking for favors I was banned from hr for being an idiot about five years ago. I have grown since then and would love to not be banned any longer. I will make a commitment I won't call any names or cause you any strife getting too old for that. I try to stick with the wrestling talk and let the other stuff fly. Thanks for your time either way

Hey Mike since we are asking for favors I was banned from hr for being an idiot about five years ago. I have grown since then and would love to not be banned any longer. I will make a commitment I won't call any names or cause you any strife getting too old for that. I try to stick with the wrestling talk and let the other stuff fly. Thanks for your time either way
Just stay off the OT board. I would like to jump in on this reinstatement deal. I’ll buy a gold with the 5 account just to make it interesting. If I slip up, I’ll at least have some skin in the game.

Get in line you doorknobs Mike banned me and I’ve never posted!
unban the sexy one in the storm trooper helmet..
I didn’t ban you, you are a very weird case! No one banned you! I have never seen a profile that looks like yours. Seriously. It’s messed up!

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT