ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Report Refugee Registration.

Considering the profile pic, that's not so surprising.
Come on.......besides anyone trying to keep food down.....who doesn't like a "Plus-Sized" Storm-Trooper wearing only a fully filled diaper? :)

Last edited:
I wasn’t banned after the football game, but my posts were deleted. That game was my tipping point for disdain of all things Iowa. They couldn’t claim it was a few bad apples- the entire stadium was booing our injured guys.
Low class move for our coaches to be telling out guys to fake injuries. I was in the stadium, not every injury was faked, but most were. The cams just started booing all the injuries and I can’t say I blamed them. It’s really not open for debate.

Low class move for our coaches to be telling out guys to fake injuries. I was in the stadium, not every injury was faked, but most were. The cams just started booing all the injuries and I can’t say I blamed them. It’s really not open for debate.
Candidate for moronic post of the week from a hawk pretending to be a Lion.

@ClarencButthorn is back!!! Maybe he’s Liar Lar?
giphy.gif

Most of college football has figured it out. No way old man Ferentz calls this out if it’s not true. And everyone knows Franklin is a fraud, and not a good football coach. He’s been carried by some pretty decent talent he’s squandered.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Is there a cage free for this guy?

You are an idiot! Most of the injuries were season ending for the players involved.

you win for most idiotic post of the week if not year!

Last edited:
Vanderbilt never happened either. I know what the prosecutor said, and that’s not the point. Dig further. This is an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Go back and watch the games before Iowa. Multiple players were nursing injuries from previous game…. Stingers etc. Keep your posts to wrestling, or at least something you have a clue about.
That’s funny……..

Maybe you should do some research or ask questions of others that do know before you make assumptions that make you look so damn dumb!

I’m the football guy! I just like wrestling! I will be happy to post some of my stuff if you’d like to read it, but I’m guessing you’d just use it to wipe your ass!

Mike

That’s funny……..

Maybe you should do some research or ask questions of others that do know before you make assumptions that make you look so damn dumb!

I’m the football guy! I just like wrestling! I will be happy to post some of my stuff if you’d like to read it, but I’m guessing you’d just use it to wipe your ass!

Mike
Don't you have a cesspool to clean?

53a76445-1f9c-47d1-bcff-d81037e6d281_text.gif

That’s funny……..

Mike
Well for a “football guy”, you don’t know $hit. One more cesspool escapee on ignore!

Reactions: Ski
That’s funny……..

Mike
Now guys let it go. I got kicked off hr for that shit and still haven't been let back on lol.

Reactions: Hotshoe and Ski
Not a crack on anyone.. But in the last few days I've seen a few of our good posters show signs of cesspool activity.
Not being civil to a rival guest, telling him to back to his own board etc...
Just because Mike can't fish doesn't mean he shouldn't be over here posting away plus he has refuge status..

Not a crack on anyone.. But in the last few days I've seen a few of our good posters show signs of cesspool activity.
Not being civil to a rival guest, telling him to back to his own board etc...
Just because Mike can't fish doesn't mean he shouldn't be over here posting away plus he has refuge status..
When he brings Cesspool worthy comments, he reaped what he sowed. He comes over like he is an expert on PSU football injuries bc he is a “football guy”? Give me a break…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT