ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Report Refugee Registration.

johnstownsteel

Aug 2, 2013
Johnstown Pa
Due to unexpected circumstances on the Hawk Report Wresting Forum, Nittany Nation is anticipating a large number of refugees entering our “Country” to escape persecution and the impending carnage that will surely come from opposing fanbases.

Because of these recent unfortunate circumstances, Nittany Nation is asking that all those citizens from the country of Hawkeye Report who are seeking asylum, report to this thread for registration. As a community, our Nation must protect its borders and ensure the safety and sanity of our own citizens. We will need your Username, date of registration on HR, number of posts on HR, number of likes gained and reasons you are seeking asylum here at Nittany Nation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and wish you well.

Thank you,

NN Foreign Aid Minister
johnstownsteel

Last edited:
giphy.gif

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she, with silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Due to unexpected circumstances on the Hawk Report Wresting Forum, Nittany Nation is anticipating a large number of refugees entering our “Country” to escape persecution and the impending carnage that will surely come from opposing fanbases.

Because of these recent unfortunate circumstances, Nittany Nation is asking that all those citizens from the country of Hawkeye Report who are seeking asylum, report to this thread for registration. As a community, our Nation must protect its borders and ensure the safety and sanity of our own citizens. We will need your Username, date of registration on HR, number of posts on HR, number of likes gained and reasons you are seeking asylum here at Nittany Nation.

Thank you,

NN Foreign Aid Minister
johnstownsteel
If anyone thinks these rules are a burden: blame Jammen for jumping the border so often.

Thank you,

NN Foreign Aid Minister
johnstownsteel
They won't assimilate. These displaced most knowledgeables will tell us to GTFO and Go F Ourselves.

Last edited:
Can someone, anyone, please fill me in, cliff notes, on this Real Woods thing? Near as I can tell, and I stopped trying to figure it out on HR, he is in the portal…..hasn’t committed to a school….right?

Z

Can someone, anyone, please fill me in, cliff notes, on this Real Woods thing? Near as I can tell, and I stopped trying to figure it out on HR, he is in the portal…..hasn’t committed to a school….right?

Z
Damn you. I have things to do today and ran out of popcorn a few nights back.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Damn you. I have things to do today and ran out of popcorn a few nights back.
No, seriously……I really quit trying to wade through the bullshit. Just need someone to fill in the blanks. Nut shell! Cliff notes! Not some long, drawn out explanation.

Z

Larry Lee paid Real
No, seriously……I really quit trying to wade through the bullshit. Just need someone to fill in the blanks. Nut shell! Cliff notes! Not some long, drawn out explanation.

Z
Larry paid Real 225k to be a Hawk and is going to pay Pat 225k to not divulge any more secrets.

Real graduates from Stanford this semester. He puts himself in the Transfer Portal as Do Not Contact. He picks Iowa and announces it on his Social Media. Real had a legit history with Iowa wrestling from his HS days. Iowa and PSU both surprised because the rumors (some of which were from Mineo) were PSU was the favorite. Mineo chimes in later that Spencer's dad contacted Real and helped get him to Iowa and then started showing off screenshots on his Twitter account of their conversation. I believe, if they are accurate, that Larry Lee did something he wasn't supposed to.
So believe what you want. It's doubtful the NCAA will even do anything. That's why it's being dubbed the Wild Wild West out there.

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: Mike Zierath
I think the screenshots Mineo had of texts w/ Larry were about Larry contacting the parents of the Willits' brothers from Oregon State and O'Connor from UNC, both people he presumably had existing relationships with, but perhaps he then encouraged the parents to share that Iowa had a spot (and implied, but definitely not confirmed, an NIL deal) for them if they entered the portal. I don't think anyone thinks Larry paid anyone, though. It is rumored that Adam Fellers may have coordinated a financial package for Real Woods, but no evidence has come to public eye that I know of.

Last edited:
Real graduates from Stanford this semester. He puts himself in the Transfer Portal as Do Not Contact. He picks Iowa and announces it on his Social Media. Real had a legit history with Iowa wrestling from his HS days. Iowa and PSU both surprised because the rumors (some of which were from Mineo) were PSU was the favorite. Mineo chimes in later that Spencer's dad contacted Real and helped get him to Iowa and then started showing off screenshots on his Twitter account of their conversation. I believe, if they are accurate, that Larry Lee did something he wasn't supposed to.
So believe what you want. It's doubtful the NCAA will even do anything. That's why it's being dubbed the Wild Wild West out there.

Did I miss anything?

Just that the “180” is in reference to HR’s continuous insistence that Carl is a dastardly do-wrong and uses NLWC slush fund money to recruit over existing athletes to win at all costs . . . only for the above events to unfold over the last few days and the absence of self reflection or criticism of TnT for doing just that (more or less).

Just that the “180” is in reference to HR’s continuous insistence that Carl is a dastardly do-wrong and uses NLWC slush fund money to recruit over existing athletes to win at all costs . . . only for the above events to unfold over the last few days and the absence of self reflection or criticism of TnT for doing just that (more or less).
Absolutely... a perfect post PAHURDLER. An “A Plus” in every way imaginable!

I think In the future, Brands should keep it under his hat that he learned from a recruits dad the ins and outs of recruiting. And he should probably keep it to himself that he built the information he obtained from that father into a 3 inch binder. I mean I guess on the surface that doesn’t seem so bad but what if one day that same father gets caught up in some shady shit ?

Think Tom…THINK!

Z
He entered the portal as DNC and immediately committed to Iowa. There were rumors that NIL had been worked out at nationals. The Baschamania podcast with Cenzo and Willie the other day talked about it.

This is completely separated from the PM tweets/reports.

Rumors at the start before he entered the portal was he was headed to PSU for a big NIL deal.
Entered the portal as DNC and heads to Iowa.
Basch said he talked to Cael and PSU never talked to him..
So the one angle is the PSU angle was used as leverage for more money.. RUMOR

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT